Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Winstral Vs. Injectable?? Opinion needed.

Oral Winstral Vs. Inj. Winstral: Whats better?

• Oral

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Injectable

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xX3mptyWordsXx

So I am doing research for my first cycle as you many might seen my threads! I appreciate the help, I really do. Lets get down to business with this thread...

In your opinon based on this cycle, what would be the way to go with winstral... Oral of Injectable for best results.

1) Test Propionate at 150mg
*Every 2 days for 6 weeks shooting Monday and Thusrday
2) Masteron at 200 mg
*Every two days shooting same days as with Test for 6 weeks
3) Winstral at 50mg every day for 6 weeks OR! Anavar for 6 weeks at 60mg
4) Proviron at 25mg for the whole 6 weeks
5)Unleashed every day during whole 6 weeks

5)Nolvadex at:
1st week= 60mg
2nd week= 40mg
3rd week= 20mg
6)Demacrin Sustain for 4 weeks with Nolvadex

Injectable Win-e is better...but for your first cycle I wouldnt reccommend it because of the EVERYDAY injects....I hate everyday injects...put your doing prop already...which you need to do more often just 2 days a week.....You write your injecting the Prop every two days but then you write Monday and Thursday...that doesnt make sense??

nab12 said:
Injectable Win-e is better...but for your first cycle I wouldnt reccommend it because of the EVERYDAY injects....I hate everyday injects...put your doing testosterone propionate already...which you need to do more often just 2 days a week.....You write your injecting the Prop every two days but then you write Monday and Thursday...that doesnt make sense??

Yep, prop is every 2 days bro, and if you're going to do that, just load up on pins and do winny IM. Personally, I'd recommend a Test only cycle first, and I'd go with cyp. or enan. this way you'd only pin once a week. your proposed first cycle just includes a lot of pinning. hell, i'm goin into my 4th one next month and i wouldn't want to do all that pinning, but hey man, what ever works for you bro. good luck with it either way, and eat good!

Acela said:
the Winstrol - stanozolol isn't oil based by chance??

no bro, winny is water based. i don't think they make it oil based. funny thing is, you still have to use the same size pins as with oil based as, because if you use too small of a pin, it'll freeze or crystalize in the pin. then you have to stop, pull the pin out, put another one on and pin again.

of course they make oil based Winstrol. If its water based you can drink it...if its oil based you HAVE to pin it.

nab12 said:
of course they make oil based Winstrol. If its water based you can drink it...if its oil based you HAVE to pin it.

That is 100% INCORRECT.

If it is oil based you can also drink it. I have personally made winstrol liquid solutions with oil and drank it.

nab12 said:

my bad bro, the only Winstrol - stanozolol i've ever deal with is water based. didn't think they made an oil based winny, pharm or vet grade, i thought the reason behind that was that it would make it harder to mix, not as fluid. and most of the UGL's i've seen around only have water based.

bsdgeek said:
my bad bro, the only Winstrol - stanozolol i've ever deal with is water based. didn't think they made an oil based Winstrol - stanozolol, pharm or vet grade, i thought the reason behind that was that it would make it harder to mix, not as fluid. and most of the UGL's i've seen around only have water based.

Based on my experience I have rarely seen oil based. In fact, in the past I never saw it. It is a new concoction made up by UG labs. To the best of my knowledge I do not know of one pahrma lab that makes it.

Just to add my 2cc to this, I cannot see why anyone would want to inject winstrol when it is perfectly fine to drink it. There are some people who say that localized shots improve the area but the only difference I have seen it make in those situation is with professional bodybuilders. Hell, Lee Priest had to miss a competition last year because of an abscess caused by winstrol.

IMO if I don't need to inject it I am going to drink it.

The Old Vet said:
Based on my experience I have rarely seen oil based. In fact, in the past I never saw it. It is a new concoction made up by UG labs. To the best of my knowledge I do not know of one pahrma lab that makes it.

Just to add my 2cc to this, I cannot see why anyone would want to inject winstrol when it is perfectly fine to drink it. There are some people who say that localized shots improve the area but the only difference I have seen it make in those situation is with professional bodybuilders. Hell, Lee Priest had to miss a competition last year because of an abscess caused by winstrol.

IMO if I don't need to inject it I am going to drink it.

Yep, my former training partner went to drinking, said the pain of the injection versus the benefit wasn't worth it. besides, reading this makes your wonder why more people don't drink it while stacking anyway.

http://www.anthony-roberts.com/winstrol_oral.html

Top Bottom