Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not satisfied.....but wait!

PlanB43M

I'm in the middle of a cycle. I've eaten like I should and have drank more than enough water, but i'm still not satisfied with my results. I'm getting ready to start week 8 and i'm going to add the D-bol to get some size.
Hopefully it'll all work out pretty well. Dose anyone have any suggestions.? I've have the clomid that i need and nolva just in case. What do you guys
think?

Week..Sost/wk....Deca/wk..Equipoise/wk.....D-bol/ed
1-----500mg-----400mg----------------------------------
2--------*-------------*-------------------------------------
3--------*-------------*-------------------------------------
4--------*-------------*-------------------------------------
5--------*-------------*----------300mg-------------------
6--------*-------------*-------------*-----------------------
7--------*-------------*-------------*-----------------------
8--------*----------------------------*---------------30mg
9--------*----------------------------*-----------------*----
10-------*----------------------------*-----------------*----
11-------*----------------------------*-----------------*----
12-------*----------------------------*-----------------*----
13-------------------------------------*----------------------
14-------------------------------------*----------------------
15-------------------------------------------------------------
16-------------------------------------------------------------
17/18/19........Clomid Treatment

1.) what cycle # is this? 1, 2, 5 ?

2.) How much have you weight have you gained?

3.) Are you not happy with strength or size gains?

okay

this is my second cycle, the firest was a sus only cycle. I've gained just about 10 pounds. I'm not holding any water wieght. I know this because i haven't got puffy at all, no swelling around the face or anything like that. My stregth has increase nicely but could increase more. I'm more conserned with my size increase. I was expecting a lot more size. Maybe the change will give me that. thanks for your help

enjoy those 10lbs

enjoy them, some people have a harder time of putting on 10lbs. What are your workouts like?? You doing alot of Cardio by any chance? perhaps that could be why you haven't put on more size

yeah and what about your anti-estrogens?
what anti-e's are u taking and at what doses since you are not holding any water at all?

You might want to look into your diet bro thats probably the main problem and supplements! I have hit a similar wall about 4 weeks into my current cycle I gained 30lbs and I can't gain anymore! Although it has alot to do with genetics and how you respond to juice!

Mass Monster

i've been taking Nolva at 10mg/ed and it's been keeping the water down very well. thanks for the replies but what do you guys think about adding the d-bol towards the end. thanks

Top Bottom