Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new deadlift video - 525lbs x 7

Lord_Suston said:

one of the best quotes I have ever heard

Needsize man you are putting me to shame here, constanlty being humbled is a great motivator

thanks, and I know what you mean. My old training partner benches almost 600 and squats almost 900 in competition, so I know all about being humbled

needsize said:

thanks, and I know what you mean. My old training partner benches almost 600 and squats almost 900 in competition, so I know all about being humbled

It is such a great tool, by seeing someone at where you want to be, makes you realize you can get there. IF you can keep the vids up they are very inspirational to others and myself. Thanks

Awesome videos again brother!! This is what keeps the training boards alive!! Makes me want to deadlift again. I was going to get some videos up before this back injury, but looks like Im going to wait until I get back in full strength again before filming the lifts. Keep getting stronger!!

I lift at home and I also have odd shaped plates, only mine are actually worse (like stop signs). I'm actually thinking of buying a whole new set of rounded plates simply because of the problems doing deads with them.

Damn you're strong, but the rounded back would bother me. I really focus on keeping my back as straight as possible. I noticed you keep your head down a bit, I find that keeping my head up really helps to keep the back from rounding. The only tme I let it round is when I find myself losing concentration slightly, which is not hard to do on heavy deads. Of course, heavy to me would be a warmup for you...

needsize, once again, that's AWESOME.

since i've got a memory stick for the digital that's worth a shit now, i'll get some vids of some lifts in a few weeks. it'd be good for me to do it sooner though, as maybe you guys could critique my form on my lifts if i'm not doing them 100% correct. look for some next week or maybe this weekend if i decide to do some light work just for vids so i can see how good my form is.

kudos to you needsize. you're a monster. that's some motivation for all of us. how tall are you? thought you said before that you're 5'9".

Top Bottom