Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My liver after ALOT of poundage!! Check it out!!!

musclehealth

So here is a rundown of what my liver has been through the last 7 months....

THis was a long road of liver destruction...so I thought!

50mg dbol cycle 6 weeks
then....
80mg accutain 4 months
then...
HEAVY vicodine use after rotator cuff surgery . I mean heavy. went through 300--- norco 10mg tabs in 3 weeks
Then...
100mg Var/100mg winny Oral 6 weeks.
Then...last 4 weeks of college class. Drank heavy, heavy, heavy 4-6 nights a week.
Then...Partied at work the first 2 weeks ED. Tons...

Got my blood work back yesterday and im 100%!! My liver is in normal range and my doc said keep up the good work. :) I have an amazing doctor and he revieved it infront of me and went into depth about everything.

uh your in about the same boat as me minus the couple 8balls of tony yayo on the weekends

you give me hope my brotha =)

holy ghost said:
uh your in about the same boat as me minus the couple 8balls of tony yayo on the weekends

you give me hope my brotha =)

Also...this is without the liver detox I bought online from af-store. Still have it new. LOL

wow, great! do more drugs and drinking. do u want a medal?! 300 vics in 3 weeks. not too smart. wise up.

yall don't take your health for granted. If you're using steroids, that's enough chemicals in your bloodstream; do not use what is not strictly necessary. Just trying to give a friendly advice. We only live once; enjoy life but not self-destroying; I mean, there is a balance for everything.

Finally some proof to the over reactions from many on the board.

Yes, it stresses your liver, but not nearly what people claim at the doses we run. Hey pros that are one 365 days high doses, sure.

Top Bottom