Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My liver after ALOT of poundage!! Check it out!!!

hanibal said:
wow, great! do more drugs and drinking. do u want a medal?! 300 vics in 3 weeks. not too smart. wise up.

If you wre in the pain I was in you would have taken 600. I was a complete wreck, next step was morphene but I refused it!

u should have threw in alittle of that also...why not? maybe some oxy's too. lol. or those pain killer lollypops that anna nicole supposedely walked around sucking on.

another moronic--pubescent thread by a brainless moron--who will pay for it in the long run--and we wonder why the bodybuilding community gets a bad rap--you have idiots like this bragging about the unbelievably stupid things hes done

The liver is amazingly resilent. The kidneys are another story. Be carefull of pain meds, including ibprofin!

shape said:
another moronic--pubescent thread by a brainless moron--who will pay for it in the long run--and we wonder why the bodybuilding community gets a bad rap--you have idiots like this bragging about the unbelievably stupid things hes done

Nice words. Its funny that you say im a brainless moron when I have been part of this community for some time now. I dont use orals other then what was listed on the last run. I know pro's (personally) that told me they do the same for months and months but get checked up regularly. Go do some tren and halo and, tell me your a smart guy.

sounds like someone sold you some fake steroids
if none of it raised your liver enzymes at all.

Last edited:
chazk said:
sounds like someone sold you some fake steroids
if none of it raised your liver enzymes at all.

It did raise them but it cleared up quick. I had tests done after the dbol and it was way out of whack...but after about 4 weeks of being safe it went back to normal. And NO.....I did not get sold fake stuff. I get it directly from the source, same place, NEVER got bunk.

In the need of narcotic pain killers I recommend doing a CWE *cold water extraction* of the pills to save your liver from the fillers ie acetaminophen. 4grams is the limit per day the liver can handle so if you take 5mg percs 500mg APAP thats 8 per day your liver can handle. Don't remember the dosage of vicodin but its less good stuff and more bad stuff , thats for sure ;)

Please be smart man and save yourself, but good to hear everything is ok.

I might need to run accutane soon my back is horrible again guys :( this time there the size of nickles deep in the skin and kill like a bitch trying to pop them.

(editted I can't add right) :p

hanibal said:
i snorted 12 oxys and ate 5 xanax bars last night. i slept good lol.

hahaha what mg were the oxys? I am perscribed Kpins. 12 oxys is addict status ,I take 1 80mg and Im GOOD for the whole day. Then again you could be talking about 10 mg's or just being sarcastic ;) Pain medicine is the devil.

Top Bottom