Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my leg workout today

pumpgirl

mrs. texas guns....here it is:

now...i have lightened it up tremendously because my legs are already way too big for my upper body....and they arent as defined. (DAMMIT i love doing 225 for 8-10 rockbottom reps....it makes some guys leave the leg area...hehehehe!)

SQUATS:
1 x 25 65lbs
1 x 25 95lbs
4 x 20 135lbs
2 x 15 155lbs
1 x 10 185lbs
3 x 15 95 lbs

LEG EXT'S.
4 x 30 --45, 55, 55, & 55lbs

even though my hams and butt are fried after the squats....i dont do hams and glutes directly on the same day....i wait 2-3 days. i do stiff legged deads, lying leg curls, and walking deep lunges on ham day.
i just started this high rep regimen a couple of weeks ago...i used to finish with 255 for like 4-5 deep reps on squats and my last set of presses with 5 plates on ea. side for 6-8 reps....but i need to hone them down a little. i do calves 2-3 times a week after different bodyparts.

hope this helped sweetie!!!!

Your pictures motivated me to get my ass back in the gym for legs. I literally worked my ASS off!!!! Or at least it feels like it. I don't think a workout is worth a darn unless you are fried!!!!!!

I kept thinking....Getting tighter....Getting tighter....Getting tighter. They had to throw me out of the gym or I would have been there all night. I am carrying so much water now that it makes my butt feel and look like crap!!!!!

Thanks for the motivation Pumpgirl!!! You are a sweetheart!!!

Mrs. TG

mrs tg

anytime honey!!! do you have any pics posted? what are your stats sweetie? how long have you been training? pm k?

Re: mrs tg

pumpgirl said:
anytime honey!!! do you have any pics posted? what are your stats sweetie? how long have you been training? pm k?

PG... ur such a lil hoochie momma!! "pm k" "do u have any pics" :bawling: wow... ur cheatin on me with everyone huh!??!!? i see how it is! ya slut! ;) :p :p meow!

kbgrl

what r u talking about? i was just trying if i could to help her with her program or routine or whatever.....if she needed/wanted help that is.....heck for all i know...she could be a national competitor!! hehehe!!!! :)

Re: kbgrl

pumpgirl said:
what r u talking about? i was just trying if i could to help her with her program or routine or whatever.....if she needed/wanted help that is.....heck for all i know...she could be a national competitor!! hehehe!!!! :)

ohhhhhh brother... relax there killa bee... im messin with ur mind baby! u know how it works :D

spats

wasnt it fun though? i honestly like the pain from a HARD INTENSE LEG DAY....... its euphoric!!! enjoy it sweetie.....it pays off!:)

Top Bottom