Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My In-Season Journal

September 14th, 2004

Well tryouts are over. I've been assigned to Midget AAA, the highest level I could make. This comes as no suprise to me, I played on the team last year. It will be interesting to see what my teammates are like, I am only one of two returning players for last year. My first official team practice is tonight, should be fun. Once my schedule gets regulated I'm going to figure out when I can hit the weights. This is going to be a good year, I can feel it.

September 19th, 2004

Well we had our first exhibition game against Cowichan Valley yesterday, a much bigger association than ours, they had 90+ guys tryout for their team, we had 40... well it was a close game but we lost 4-2. I didn't feel that great today, my legs felt heavy, but I thought I played okay. I have a day off from hockey so I'm going to try to hit the weights tonight, maybe hit my legs for high explosive reps to get some conditioning. I'll post my routine later.

make sure you eat a bunch and eat well. thats the most important thing- above all. good luck getting your routine going. it looks like you know exactly what your doing, finding the time will be the hardest part. and eat!!

Top Bottom