Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My dbol and test cypinate cycle. 1-4, 1-10 weeks.

snakeryu

I'm going to start my cycle on May 2nd(monday)

Here's the plan:

500mg of test a week. Monday- 250mg then thursday 250mg for 10 weeks. Week 1-3 or 4, dbol 20 or 30mg will see if i need to bump it up or not. Week 13 start pct, clomid 40 ED for two weeks, then I bust out the nolva 20mg ED for 2 weeks. I might use the nolva before the clomid if gyno symptoms present itself after cycle is over.

I don't know how the dbol will effect me in anyway but I hope its all the pro's than the con's.

I'm going to continue on my upper and lower split rountine, which gives 2 days for my muscle to recover from intense lifting.

So 2 on and 1 off, repeat.

My diet is going to be the tricky part because of my schedule of work and school but also with living with a family that craves junk food. Consuming the 4000 clean calories is my goal. :jenscat

Wish me luck on producing atleast 10 lbs of muscle at the end of my cycle. Will show a picture Before i begin on monday and will continue to show more on every three or four weeks.

Was having difficulty with obtaining some 21 gauge pins from my guy but i have it now and I started the cycle at 12:59pm. 1cc of test cypionate and 10mg of dbol. Will take another 10mg of dbol later today. I've change my mind on posting up pictures because its more of a hassle for me.

well second day and i think its better to take my dbol dosage all at once on one time of day instead of splitting, i think it would benefit me more if I did that instead of having a steady level in my blood with dbol. not much happenning just got to give a few more days.

Good stuff man... Can't wait to see what's up.. I'm doing something similar.. but with EQ in the mix as well...

Fire some pics up! Makes it fun to read/watch..

Check out my thread so far... it's in my sig... JUST going into week 3 today. :)

Well just shot myself up yesterday and I feel more of a pump today was also able to apply more sets to my compound exercise, so far so good. I did boost the dbol by another 10mg so total 30mg and I'm planning to bring it back, where I split the dosage into seperate times because I think I felt some itching on my nipples or it could be all in my head, but i rather be safe than sorry, so I'm keeping watch on that. Man I fuking hate doing squats they just feel really uncomfortable when I do it, the good thing though is since the weather over here is getting better I can finally go outside and do some sprints. For me sprints feel like I'm really working out all of my lower body. On my last cycle I think I tore or maybe cause some fracture on my shins by overtraining my legs by running,I had a hard time jogging, which prevented me from increasing my lower body strength. Anybody experience that sharp or buring pain as well?

PS. I'll actually post some pictures when I do get the chance to.

Tomorrow will be my second week.

Here are some pictures.

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

I really got fix my diet, because it makes my physique look bad and it slows down my performance in playing sports. I end up feeling slugish. Since I can't really cut calories right now, I would just have to continue with loading up on them. Before I took the picture I had my meal which contain a peanut butter sandwich and a big bowl of broccoli and 3 pieces of chicken but it was breaded.

Right on man! Nice snaps! You hairy bastard! lol :D Well that's great! So you are holding some fat.. yes.. and cleaning up the diet will help you out for sure... sports, and otherwise.

How tall are you, and how much do you weigh?

What's your diet gunna look like? or how do you want it too look? and what sort of job do you have?

Also... the family/junk food thing is tough... just gotta stay strong brother... :)

I'm around 5'8 or 5'9. I weight about 175 right now but i think 3 pounds has to do with the water retention from the dbol and test. I use to work as a package handler but I just recently quit. I use to work at 3:45am, so i would eventually get craving for something to eat when i got home but then i also had to sleep before going to school. My eating and sleeping habits is all out of whacked, I want to consume enough calories to grow but I don't want to go over board and gain too much fat. I want a clean good diet but I need maybe some guidance in what i can eat and not. I have my morning diet set but for afternoon lunch etc.. i do not know.

Morning: a bowl of oatmeal, banana, eggs, two loaf of multi grain bread. 30 minutes after that I would have a cup of coffee.

Man I don't understand I'm having a tuff time running, the shins are the first thing to give out when running or even jog. Right now I weight about 178 and I'm able to lift a little heavier now. The good news is, I still got about maybe 8 and half weeks more to even progress.

Dude you need to get your diet straightened out if you want to reach your goals. I'm talking macros man. And if your looking to lean up a bit while packing on some muscle I would drop down to 3500 cals.

Top Bottom