Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My dbol and test cypinate cycle. 1-4, 1-10 weeks.

I'm going to start again with the dbol and just finish the remaining ones i have. I'm going to change my routine and go to do a full body workout and then just train EOD. I'm having problems eating correctly because school right now. two classes which are 4 hours long, together 8.

I think the full bod workout will work very well for you bro. Post up what you decide to do for your workouts plz. Then we can help you tweak it. Good luck.

Well tomorrow training will let me know if i can do EOD workouts to see if im able to recover that quick and still progress. If it doesn't seem like I can't improve than I'll go back to giving the muscle atleast 2 days of rest again. Now I could easily trim down by running, which is the main evercise that really helps me do that, but I keep getting shin splits. I went to DOC and he told me that my arches has fallen and I now have flat feet. He says I can rebuild it but i didn't want to go to a specailaist that he refered me too see, to show me how to workout the arch. I did not want to pay a couple of hundred dollars for some guy to show me some exercise which i could easily obtain from the internet. My question is, Does anybody here know those exercise or a website that I can check out for exercising the arch? In the meantime, I'm going to buy some arch support insoles and possibly look for another shoes to deal with this issue. I've done the fullbody workout but its too exhausting especially the next day I feel drain but I'm going to see what happens tomorrow, laterz.

Hey bro plz post your full body workout. At your age you should not be having trouble recovering from it. Again diet has a lot to do with that. BTW very nice progression from your first pics to the single one of you.

thanx bro. well I'm going back to split, the full body just takes too much time which I don't have. so going back to my routine. laterz

monday - upper body workout

Lateral Pulldown

210 lbs 5 sets of 10 reps,
222 lbs 3 sets of 3 reps

Biceps curl
36 lbs 4 sets of 8 reps.

Military Press

165 6 sets of 7 reps.

Bench Press or Press Arm, which is called on my machine.

212 lbs 4 sets of 5 reps.

tricep pull down

103 lbs 3 sets of 8 reps

Dips

186 pounds of my body weight about 15 reps of 3 sets.

Tuesday- lower body workout

crunches, 3 sets of 12 reps

leg lever, 3 sets of 9

squats 100 lbs 5 sets of 12 reps.

sprint for 10 mintues but after that I usually just end my workout because of the shin splits.

lunges , I do as much until my legs are completely exhausted.

Wednesday - rest

thursday upper body

friday lower body

saturday rest.
sunday repeat process.

I should be able to do more on my squat but I don't have a stand to put the bar on. I already maxed out my military press and the lateral pullldown but I'm just going to continue to do more reps before I increase the sets on my isolation moves such as the tricep and bicep. I can't really add anymore exercise because I just become exhausted after all that.

Hey bro your kind of all over the board here. I think you would do better if you do an established routine such as 5x5 or 5x8 and maybe going to 10x3 on the big lifts. See below.

monday - upper body workout

Lateral Pulldown

210 lbs 5 sets of 10 reps, add weight and go to 5x8.
222 lbs 3 sets of 3 reps if you added enough weight above you wont be able to do this.

Biceps curl
36 lbs 4 sets of 8 reps. push to add another set of 8 reps.

Military Press

165 6 sets of 7 reps. if you can do 5 sets of eight reps then add weight here.

Bench Press or Press Arm, which is called on my machine.

212 lbs 4 sets of 5 reps. push to 5x5 or 5x8. 5x5 will be more toward strength and 5x8 will be more toward hypertrophy.

tricep pull down

103 lbs 3 sets of 8 reps keep working this till you get 5c8 then add weight.

Dips

186 pounds of my body weight about 15 reps of 3 sets. hold a dbl between your ankles, that way you can add weight. Or get a dip belt they are pretty cheap.

Tuesday- lower body workout

crunches, 3 sets of 12 reps most peeps legs respond very well to higher reps. So here I would suggest 3x12=15

leg lever, 3 sets of 9 dont know this.

squats 100 lbs 5 sets of 12 reps. go to google and type in zercher squats. This is a way that you can squat more weight and get the benefit of doing heavy squats. You can get some sawhorses at Lowes or Menards to hold the weights on so that you pick them up, instead of off the floor. Works gr8 bro!

sprint for 10 mintues but after that I usually just end my workout because of the shin splits. Bro there is an old adage in bbng. If it hurts then dont do it. I would say stop the sprints completely and go to low or no impact something to replace them with. Bike, Stairclimber, Ski, whatever. But I would stop the sprints.

lunges , I do as much until my legs are completely exhausted.

Wednesday - rest

thursday upper body

friday lower body

saturday rest.
sunday repeat process.

I should be able to do more on my squat but I don't have a stand to put the bar on. I already maxed out my military press and the lateral pullldown but I'm just going to continue to do more reps before I increase the sets on my isolation moves such as the tricep and bicep. I can't really add anymore exercise because I just become exhausted after all that.

In my lateral pulldown, I know I can do 222 lbs of 5x5 but the main problem is that it ends up lifting my whole body up. I need to gain more weight or put some weight on me too avoid having my whole body do all the work. 222 lb is the max on that machine. I already maxed out my military press on my machine, so I can't add anymore weight but thats fine, I'll just add more reps and possibly sets to the equation, plus it gives me an opputunity to do more sets on my isolation exercise. So for these last remaining week I'll be focusing on isolation and ultilizing higher reps for big compund lifts. I will stop spriniting though and I'll try that zercher squat in the meantime. My body looks so freakin incredibly built when my body is pump after a workout. I'll try to take a picture if i remember.

In my lateral pulldown, I know I can do 222 lbs of 5x5 but the main problem is that it ends up lifting my whole body up. I need to gain more weight or put some weight on me too avoid having my whole body do all the work. 222 lb is the max on that machine. I already maxed out my military press on my machine, so I can't add anymore weight but thats fine, I'll just add more reps and possibly sets to the equation, plus it gives me an opputunity to do more sets on my isolation exercise. So for these last remaining week I'll be focusing on isolation and ultilizing higher reps for big compund lifts. I will stop spriniting though and I'll try that zercher squat in the meantime. My body looks so freakin incredibly built when my body is pump after a workout. I'll try to take a picture if i remember.

Do you not have a pad over your quads/knees? Lat pulldowns shouldn't make your body lift up...

Why not switch to doing military presses with a barbell, if you've already maxed out on the machine?

Top Bottom