Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My dbol and test cypinate cycle. 1-4, 1-10 weeks.

I rather just keep my calorie intake up while on. I'll drop my calorie intake when I'm done with my cycle and just focus on cutting at that point. My progression is going good, strength is going up each time I workout.

Sounds good bro, what ever your goals are go for them. I would still take 15 minutes if you have not already and get a ball park idea of what macros you should be trying to hit even while your bulking. I guarentee if you can nail your diet + keep working hard on this cycle you will get amazing gains beacuse I did the same one but with Test E in the winter and kept a solid 15lbs of muscle. Keep the log coming and good luck man!

Don't drop them after your cycle... you'll lose all your gains... Samue is right though... you have to tinker with your diet, to get the most out of things... and recomp your body...

Go to Fitday.com and plug your daily amounts in... you're likely eating too many carbs... try hitting up a 40/30/30 or 50/20/30 style diet instead..

I'm almost able to max out in all of my compound exercise from my cable machine, after I do max out I'll just concentrate more on my isolation sets. Right now I'm 181 pounds and my strength is now increasing slowly. I guess I must of hit my gentic potential or maybe I'm not eating enough protein.

Could be not enough protein.. or just not enough calories in general... What's yer diet like? Typically? If you're 181... and you wanna grow... then your BW x 18 is 3200. x 20 is 3620... so 4000 MIGHT be over kill... but should work... So lets see...

4000 calories @ 50/20/30 is:

500g Protein 200g Carbs 130g Fat

That equals: 3970 calories... PLENTY to grow on... and LOTS of protein...

Here is a 4000 calorie diet with those macros: (plug it all into Fit day, and adjust if you wanna change things around)

Breakfast:

3 scoop(s), 100% Whey Gold Standard
1 cup, Quaker Oats
0.5 cup, Berries

10:00am:

12 Large Whole Egg(s)
1 cup, Spinach (cooked)
0.5oz, Almonds

Lunch:

12oz, Chicken Breast (no skin)
1 cup, Broccoli (raw)
1oz, Almonds

3:30pm:
2 Cans of Tuna
1 stalk(s), Celery (raw)
1 tbsp, Olive Oil

6:00pm (Post workout):

3 scoop(s), 100% Whey Gold Standard
1 Banana(s) (1 medium)
0.5 oz, Raisins

9:00pm:

11oz, Chicken Breast (no skin)
1 cup, Broccoli (raw)
8oz, Sweet Potato (baked)

Totals:

Calories: 3837
Protein: 503
Carbs: 201
Fats: 134

That should do it!

man its really tuff eating that much protein, most of it is coming from my protein shake. I'm going to stop using dbol because it looks like i might have some puffy nipples forming. Can I finish the rest of the dbol at the last two weeks of my cycle or should i just save it for my next cycle? I still got six more weeks to go. I've been alternating from 20mg to 30 mg a day for the past 4 weeks. progression so far is good, what blows is that I don't have a squat stand, because of this I'm only able to squat maybe 100 pounds from just lifting the bar from the ground and laying it on my back. I hope I'm still able to progress if I atleast do maybe like 10 sets of 20 reps or so.

send those dbols this say ;)

dbols will cause bloat. an anti-e like a-dex or aromasin can help keep that down and protect you from gyno.

you running any anti-es?

strange, I've had trouble posting on this thread or on this forum, it would always ask me for my login and password even after i already did.

Well anyways this past week I was sick, I gotten a flu and my progression was at a halt. Luckily though I recover yesterday and I was able to go back where I left off. I weight about 184 lbs and my upper back or neck is starting to ache more from all the lateral extension or lat pulldown at 210 pounds , the limit on my machine is 222 and I'm almost there to reach it and when I do reach it, it will allow me to focus on my bicep curls and other muscle group. I'm going to change my split routine into a full body workout within two or three week , so i can condition my body to properly use these new added muscle together for athletic mobility. I got to go purchase more protein powder and food so I'll be back to post within next week of my progression and possibly a picture, see ya.

Last edited:
Hey bro,
Man you can do so much with your diet bro. You really need to PM RADAR on here. The man is a master with diet. He could have you looking sharp bro. I mean really sharp in no time.
You def look a little bit more muscualr but your really need to get your diet in check. Then you would get nociced.
Good luck and keep the posts coming.

Top Bottom