Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My dbol and test cypinate cycle. 1-4, 1-10 weeks.

I'm just basically going to eat home cook meals only and avoid all outside food except for the ones that have alot more meat than carbs like steak dinners. Right now I just ate an omlet with broccili and potaote red skins, with a side of strawberries. I just basically got to walk everyday for atleast an hour and continue with strength training 3 days a week. I need to be more active, thats what killing me because I'm basically done moving after strength training even in my resting days. I was thinking of doing a test only cycle to trim down so I can really lower my calories and sustain the muscle but not sure. what do you think?

The test only sounds fine bro and you might wanna include some running in your walks.

lol , i should really post somewhere else since my cycle is already over but just to update my new routine for trimming down, this is just an experiment. 3 to 4 days a week of H.I.T., no rest in between and would only do it for 15 min. before I start moving it up to 20min. I used to do this but my body felt completely drain but then again I didn't really have enough calorie to push through the sessions and I didn't take those days off when I needed too. I can tell you that my cardiovascular system is just garbage right now.

Yeah I feel you on that bro. When Im doing cardio it just plain sucks. No other words for it man.

Top Bottom