Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

week 10 of 14 week cycle, changes or no?

GosiBal

So I started my current cycle at 215 pounds and now I’m at 230 pounds. My body fat has stayed the same or dropped a little bit I would estimate. I’m doing test at 600mgs a week with winstrol 25mgs 3 weeks on and 2 weeks off back and forth.
Now I’m at week 10. should I increase the winstrol dose to 50mgs or keep it at 25mgs the rest of the way?

So I started my current cycle at 215 pounds and now I’m at 230 pounds. My body fat has stayed the same or dropped a little bit I would estimate. I’m doing test at 600mgs a week with winstrol 25mgs 3 weeks on and 2 weeks off back and forth.
Now I’m at week 10. should I increase the winstrol dose to 50mgs or keep it at 25mgs the rest of the way?
I would go to 14 weeks why not even 16 weeks but dont boost your gear amounts

50mg ed bro

the winstrol from para pharma is highest quality
no Need for higher dose

Top Bottom