Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ME Upper: Floor Press PR

I had an idea bro- maybe you could get some 4x4s to make like little platforms and put them on the sides where the weights would come down... that way, you will have enough room to go elbows to floor, but if you miss, it will be able to still clear your chest? An idea that looks like it would work from the vid...

PS- don't let those elbows creep out on you on the way up, I think that is why you go up toward the face.... cause when you bring them back in, it goes back over your chest... I think some heavier close grip and some anterior delt work maybe?

Just an idea...

Zander1983 said:
Thanks for the suggestions :)

It seems as if my whole body is weak, lolol... Lats, chest, tri's, delts...

C'mon bro- just more evidence that a good bench is more than just the sum of its parts....

Becoming said:
C'mon bro- just more evidence that a good bench is more than just the sum of its parts....

I agree. If I were just benching alone using either progressive loading or periodization I doubt I would be where I'm at now, or where I'm going for that matter.

Its a frustrating process nonetheless :)

congrats on the pr man..thats a hellova floor press...im gonna start workin on mine as soon as i get some mats..i work out on cement floor right now..ouch..

The floor press equalled my 17 day old bench PR. I wonder if my bench is higher now, lolol... I love benching TOO much.

I've dropped 3 pounds over the past 1-2 weeks. Mainly just water, but I think I'm happy for my weight to stablise at around 191 for the time being.

My conditioning has suffered immensely, and in a couple of weeks I will be getting myself into the type of shape I'm used to. 10 pounds should fly off. I'll be looking much better, feeling much better and improve my coefficient :) Plus, I don't believe I'm going to say this... I'm getting sick of eating so much!

Top Bottom