Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Life Insurance Whats included with the test screen?

musclemom said:
Close, "normal" weight for 5'9" (according to BMI charts), is 169 and under.

Those charts are beyond bullshit for weight lifters.

Yeah the BMI doesnt really fit me at all......not that I couldnt lose a few lbs.....
but I dont think that I ever could really fit in that type of stereo type of the
BMI index

Normal shit i think that i would be almost dead at that weight at least
i would be jacked up like some animals around here.

TheValley said:
Yeah the BMI doesnt really fit me at all......not that I couldnt lose a few lbs.....
but I dont think that I ever could really fit in that type of stereo type of the
BMI index

Normal shit i think that i would be almost dead at that weight at least
i would be jacked up like some animals around here.
Hell, I'm 5'9 my husband has told me he wouldn't want to see me go below 170. Bunny is the same height as me, she competed in figure, and won, I think she was in the mid to low 150s (I think.) but I think you get my point.

Like I said, those charts are such complete bullshit for weight lifters, you have to go by bodyfat, which is why you may want to go to your personal physician and get the testing and forms filled out there, which you can request.

musclemom said:
Hell, I'm 5'9 my husband has told me he wouldn't want to see me go below 170. Bunny is the same height as me, she competed in figure, and won, I think she was in the mid to low 150s (I think.) but I think you get my point.

Like I said, those charts are such complete bullshit for weight lifters, you have to go by bodyfat, which is why you may want to go to your personal physician and get the testing and forms filled out there, which you can request.

i think you mean jooosers not weight lifters

TheValley said:
But heres the Kicker I smoke the tweed daily......drink once a week.
Its gonna be a chore to quit.....its been sometime now.......

I need some advice here........

You already know what you need to do, so I don't see what you're asking here. Stop using illegal drugs and go on a diet if you want to get a better deal on life insurance.

:cow:

samoth said:
You already know what you need to do, so I don't see what you're asking here. Stop using illegal drugs and go on a diet if you want to get a better deal on life insurance.

:cow:

your right on the mark with that post.......
Just have to pull the trigger and put it to a halt....and
then be good and work hard towards my goals.

Vagabino said:
meh, do you really think being "huge" is good for your health?
Depends on what you define as huge, isn't it?

To some people, Ronnie Coleman, that's huge. Whereas, some guys consider a woman, ANY woman regardless of bone structure and height, who is over a certain size (like a 2) HUGE.

How do you gauge health is a better question.

I think the real point that I'm trying to make is that using one single scale to determine appropriateness of weight for everyone, male/female, athletic or couch potato, is just fucking stupid.

How can you use the same scale to measure someone like TheShortOne and then compare her against a supermodel who lives on rice cakes and evian? How can you possibly compare them? Is it fair to define health by an arbitrary number that takes nothing else into consideration?

Top Bottom