Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's the most wonderful tiiiime of the year

P

psizzle_8

Merry Christmas ladies!! :)

Be safe and enjoy your holidays. Relax, let loose, and cheat a little! I know I am :evil::evil:

Just ate my last piece of pineapple cake today, this is the only time i get goodies to eat (thanksgivings & Christmas)
I celebrated New years a bit hard, before i Realized it, after drinking Wine, Beer, 2 Shooters (alabama slama) and some Volka i got Drunk, i mean falling down nasty drunk last time i was close to this was back in my 20's, Needless to say My new years days wasn't so bright, all i wanted to do was sleep!But New Yrs eve we had fun celebrating with a couple of dear friends :)

Just ate my last piece of pineapple cake today, this is the only time i get goodies to eat (thanksgivings & Christmas)
I celebrated New years a bit hard, before i Realized it, after drinking Wine, Beer, 2 Shooters (alabama slama) and some Volka i got Drunk, i mean falling down nasty drunk last time i was close to this was back in my 20's, Needless to say My new years days wasn't so bright, all i wanted to do was sleep!But New Yrs eve we had fun celebrating with a couple of dear friends :)

Haha! I hope that you're feeling better now Radar!

Happy New Years :)

I would've PAID to see you drunk lol

Haha! I hope that you're feeling better now Radar!

Happy New Years :)

Finally ,yeah much better, i'm too old to get like that, well it's done with, time to get back to training.

I hope You Ladies have a great 2013 :)

Top Bottom