Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is it okay to have PIG OUT day on keto ?

MindGame

is it okay to have PIG OUT day on keto ? if i keto for 3weeks straights with no carb loads,will 1pig out day hurt me,cause i was planning on going to a CHINESE BUFFET ALL YOU CAN EAT or AMERICAN FOOD BUFFET ALL YOU CAN EAT ,will i gain the weight back and fat or should i not eat for that particular day until the BUFFET.... really need suggestions ,this is gonna happen on JULY 8th,

you can eat unlimited carbs 1 day a week, but if too many calories are eaten, you'll gain weight-chinese food, by the way is a waste-eat something like cake,ice cream,,,

You should be doing a carb up every week and so long as you follow the basic guidelines you shouldn't have any spillover.

First never use the word "binge" or "free" day. Most people use these terms lightly assuming one won't overdo it, but of course there are those who will take those terms literally and screw up all that they've lost during the week.

During this "binge" you must keep fat low, protein moderate and carbs high. You can't binge on high fat and high carbs or else you're going to have definite fat gain. Thus chinese food is probably not a good choice as a lot of it is fried and full of fat. If you want to stick to noodles and such that's fine but stay away from crap like sweet and sour, all the pork products and anything that is obviously fried.

If you want to really splurge then enjoy higher carb, lower fat goodies like ice cream, cake and candy. Just make sure they aren't the high fat variety. Pancakes and syrup for breakfast is a great choice, just skip the eggs and bacon or sausage. Pizza can be good if you make it yourself with low or non fat cheese, etc...

Being in a ketogenic state for 3 weeks I don't see how you would want to eat anything with fat anyways. Enjoy what you can't have during the week and stay away from the fat. You will get enough without even trying believe me.

Dear MindGame,

1 "PIG-OUT" day is ok, as long as you at least try to keep the fats low, and, also, the first 4 hours of the
pig-out/carb-up should consist of high-GI carbs and very little if any fat at all. Then, after, you can goto chinese and have some "fun".
Trust me, there is no way, unless your are a crazy eater, to consume enough food to regain "ALL" the fat you've lost during the week.

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom