Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intense Shoulders Workout

amaze

Hi- I seem to have hit a plateua on my shoulders i cant make them grow as much as a i would like, while other body parts are fine.

This is my shoulders workout:

*DB Mil Press (5 sets inc warmup, pyramind) 12-low to 4-high.

*DB Side Raises (full extended arm) (5 sets inc warmup, pyramind) 12-low to 4-high.

*Hammer machine shoulder press. (6 sets Dropset)

Any ideas of how to improve this?

NB: I usually do shoulders on Thurs while i do chest\tris on tues so im not overtraining.

cheers

You need to throw in shrugs and front raises! That should give your shoulders a shock! Oh and I also forgot you should do some upright rows.

Try this...

First, I'd move your Hammer Strength presses first, then the side raises. But your neglecting your front and rear delt definition and peak moves, and that's not good. Especially since you're avoiding an overtraining plan, you can afford to add these to your shoulder routine. After the moves above, add in front raises, and then rear delts (either with bent over cables or dumbelss, or reverse on the pec dec).

This should change up your routine and show a difference in results.

I know the board automatically tags me as a novice because I'm new to thie board, but I've been training myself and many others for years, and with great success, so I ain't full of it.

Good luck bro. Just remember, if it were easy, everyone would be huge.

Last edited:
Hi there, I've got a shoulder routine for you that will put your Delts on fire!!. Give this a try:

* Overhead Db. press (3 worksets)
* Side raises (2 worksets)
* Wide grip upright rows (2 worksets)
* My favourite lying db raise ( 2 worksets)

lie on a bench with your feet on the bench back and shoulderblades flat against the bench and keep 'm there, raise the dumbells to your knees (about 45 degrees with the floor) and lower them till parrallel with the floor. This will put them on fire!!

* Finish off with db. bentover laterals ( 3 worksets)

If you have finished this you shouldn't be able to hold your bottle of water when you drink so Good luck..

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Top Bottom