Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im taking ephadrine, what else can I take with it to get good fat loss results?

moonpig

Hi ladies any chance of some advice.

I had a baby 8 weeks ago and am now starting training again. Apart from cardiovascular work out I'm taking epahdrine to loose some extra pounds. What else can I take with them to get a better result?

Also what do you think about ladies taking steroids like Winstrol? I have been told this strips fat and defines your muscles rather than bulking you up.

However I don't want a deep voice or hairs growing out my face!!

Any advice would be great, cheers xxx

Hello and welcome,

Just a couple of things

Are you breast feeding your baby?

If so, then I wouldn't recommend taking any drugs. Breast feeding is actually one of the best things you can do to get your body back into shape as it takes so many calories to make all that breast milk.

Winstrol is a steroid designed to make muscle, that is what steroids do. They have nothing to do with fat loss despite all the 'gym' rumours.

Taking steroids without a proper diet or weight training plan is really not advised.

I would suggest you do a bit more reading before you choose to use or not to use these compounds.

Here is a good place to start:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...odybuilding-training/girlies-gear-588890.html

Personally, I don't really see the benefit of women taking anabolic steroids unless they are competitive athletes.

Hi, and thank you

I stopped breast feeding at 6wks, I really didn't want to do it but pushed the 6wks out anyway.
I am on a good diet, well at least i try to be. Sometimes your so busy you forget to eat and taking ephedrine supresses your appetite too.

Training wise I thought i'd gain stamina first as i've lost allot and build on cardio. I'm not big into bodybuilding but like to be toned.

I basically asked about Winstrol cos I'm looking for a quick fix but don't think i'd have the guts to do it or have that much time to train either.

I guess it's just done to will power and perseverance.

Cheers

re thermogenics, adding caffeine to the ephedrine will greatly increase the effectiveness

--the standard stack is :
ephedrine 20-25mg (you should prolly stay on the lower end)
caffeine 200mg (2 cups of coffee or 1 vivarin tablet)

-- fish oil and green tea extract will both increase insulin sensivity and make getting rid of abdominal fat easier

-- topical fat loss formula's containing yohimbe will help you get rid of estrogenic fat deposits (love handles and thighs mostly)

-- check out Omega's Lipoflame -a compound fatloss product.

but these are all just helpful aids. As Tat will tell you, its mostly going to be diet and cardio that form the basis of any fat loss program.

and re Winny NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

moonpig said:
Hi, and thank you

I stopped breast feeding at 6wks, I really didn't want to do it but pushed the 6wks out anyway.
I am on a good diet, well at least i try to be. Sometimes your so busy you forget to eat and taking ephedrine supresses your appetite too.

Training wise I thought i'd gain stamina first as i've lost allot and build on cardio. I'm not big into bodybuilding but like to be toned.

I basically asked about Winstrol cos I'm looking for a quick fix but don't think i'd have the guts to do it or have that much time to train either.

I guess it's just done to will power and perseverance.

Cheers

LOL, thanks for being so honest.

Your gains would be very short-lived, and there can be sides while on, like water-retention, spots, which wouldn't make it all that pleasant.

You are in the UK, have you seen the Living TV program extreme celebrity skinny moms?

It might be worth your while to watch it, as so many celebs are pushing their bodies in such an unhealthy way to get back in shape SO fast after babies, it is giving women a funny idea about what is normal.

As far as BBing goes, I use the term weight training/resistance training/bodybuilding as the same, but really, they are not the same thing.

If you want to be 'toned' (and that word really adds to the confusion about women and weight training) it is all about the weights.

Most women are afraid of getting 'bulky' but really, that is not going to happen for 90% of women, they have to either have freaky genetics for putting on muscle or take steroids, and a lot of women that you see as fitness models, bodybuilders in magazines have taken steroids to have any level of muscle.

If you are happy with your diet, and it is working for you, cool.

If you would like a bit of help in tweaking it to see if the peeps here can have it be a bit more effective, then post up a typical day's diet.

I found this this morning, it may be of interest to you.

When it comes to fat loss, most people embark on a program of cardio and dieting. Strength training is just an afterthought. Strength training, however, can burn just as much, if not more, fat than cardio. Why is it that people focus on cardio as their primary fat burner?

For one thing cardio does shrink you down. But it does just that: it shrinks down both your fat and muscle. You end up skinny and soft. Bodybuilders, however, want to retain or even build muscle while burning off fat. Why? A larger engine burns more fuel. Larger muscles burn more calories and more fat.

While cardio burns calories and fat when you’re performing it, high rep strength training has what is known as high EPOC or “Excess Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption.” This is a fancy term for saying how long your metabolism is elevated after exercise. Studies show that a well-designed strength program can elevate your EPOC or metabolism for up 38 hours after the workout. In other words, you continue to burn calories long after strength training. Whereas once you stop cardio, the calorie burning stops as well.

Strength training coupled with diet and cardio burns fat far more than cardio and diet alone. In bodybuilding terms, we call this “cutting up.” Bodybuilders bulk up in the off-season, gaining as much weight and muscle as possible. During pre-contest season, they strip away the fat through diet and training, which consists of weight training at higher reps with shorter rest periods. This sort of training induces a large dump of growth hormone (GH) in your body. GH is a potent fat loss hormone and a very mild anabolic.

Here are a few more threads you may want to look at.

This one has pictures that make it quite clear about the differences between fat, muscle and 'toning'.

Ten pounds of ugly fat
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...lding-training/10-pounds-ugly-fat-581895.html

I want to tone, but I don't want to get too big
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...tone-but-i-don-t-want-get-too-big-583600.html

Cheers Tat great info.

Diet!! Well now I write it down its not actually that good... like at all!

BFast: Bran flakes and Banana, 4 ephedrine and cup of coffee.
Lunch: Low fat yogurt if I remember
Tea: Chicken fillet and Veg

Two coffee's through out day. 1 litre of water.

Huh no wonder i'm not getting anywhere.

Any advice?

Thanks

moonpig said:
Cheers Tat great info.

Diet!! Well now I write it down its not actually that good... like at all!

BFast: Bran flakes and Banana, 4 ephedrine and cup of coffee.
Lunch: Low fat yogurt if I remember
Tea: Chicken fillet and Veg

Two coffee's through out day. 1 litre of water.

Huh no wonder i'm not getting anywhere.

Any advice?

Thanks

If I had a pound for every time I heard someone say 'But I eat a healthy diet'............. :)

There is always room for improvement.

This is a link to all the top threads in the women's forum, there is one near the bottom called 'Help to sort out your diet'.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4306989#post4306989

There is a lot of print in it, but the important bit is how to calculate how many calories you need for the day.

There are a few methods, have a peek, see what you can sort out on your own. It is all about that teaching someone to fish.

If you can sort your diet out now, you can sort it out for life.

There is also a healthy (two I think) in that section.

This is my big bit of advice, and I know as you live in England it may be quite possible for you - use a backpack and a few re-useable carrier bags and do all your shopping by foot.

Leave the car at home.

This sort of lifestyle walking makes cardio far easier, it has a purpose, and it is also good to get out with the baby.

Take the ephedrine with sudafed and benadryl
buy green and black tea and drinking the tea to your caffeine tolerance

moonpig said:
Hi ladies any chance of some advice.

I had a baby 8 weeks ago and am now starting training again. Apart from cardiovascular work out I'm taking epahdrine to loose some extra pounds. What else can I take with them to get a better result?

Also what do you think about ladies taking steroids like Winstrol? I have been told this strips fat and defines your muscles rather than bulking you up.

However I don't want a deep voice or hairs growing out my face!!

Any advice would be great, cheers xxx

Mavafanculo said:
re thermogenics, adding caffeine to the ephedrine will greatly increase the effectiveness

--the standard stack is :

-- fish oil and green tea extract will both increase insulin sensivity and make getting rid of abdominal fat easier

-- topical fat loss formula's containing yohimbe will help you get rid of estrogenic fat deposits (love handles and thighs mostly)

-- check out Omega's Lipoflame -a compound fatloss product.

but these are all just helpful aids. As Tat will tell you, its mostly going to be diet and cardio that form the basis of any fat loss program.

and re Winny NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Mav named my favorite for the best results and that was --the standard stack is :

I haven't tried Lipoflame yet but have heard some great things!

Top Bottom