Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im taking ephadrine, what else can I take with it to get good fat loss results?

Thanks all,

I shall go for it and try to remember it took 9 months to put it on and wont take 9 minutes to get it off!!

Cheers, xx

moonpig said:
I shall go for it and try to remember it took 9 months to put it on and wont take 9 minutes to get it off!!

Cheers, xx

See, you're already on the road to success if you can keep this phrase in your head 24/7.

Being a new mom can be tough when it comes to getting back to training. But you know what? You gotta take the time for yourself so you can be a better mom in the long run. It's sad that women think their health and needs must be placed on the back burner since they are a "mom" now.

I was lucky, I had pals who could take care of Bri( my child) for me as soon as I could train again. I got even luckier when my gym started having child care for all us mom's!

I hope you find the support you need so YOU can take some time to get back on track. You owe this to yourself--REALLY. :heart:

Stick around and tell us how you're doing with your quest.

Beachboy6294 said:
Mav named my favorite for the best results and that was --the standard stack is :
ephedrine 20-25mg (you should prolly stay on the lower end)
caffeine 200mg (2 cups of coffee or 1 vivarin tablet)

I haven't tried Lipoflame yet but have heard some great things!
Anabolic Inovations Ephburn25 is a seriously potent fat burner for those that are stimulant junkies.

Top Bottom