Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hulk to Nick's Victim : "You Pissed Off God!"

gotmilk said:
There were pics of the accident scene and anyone in the passenger seat was screwed, seatbelt or no seatbelt.

I guess my friend has stomach cancer because she pissed off Je'sus? Someone needs to remind Hogan's bald ass that he's washed up, his hag wife is taking half his funds, his mongoloid daughter can't sing for shit, and his son is a humongous douche....and his bitch tits needs to be surgically corrected.

Hogan is a dick. Always been.

I worked for a sports network once - and there was a directive written long ago. NOT to work with Hulk Hogan. No reason specified.

Ever see Hogan on this big sports network? Hmmm. :)

r

The sad thing is soo many people care about someone they don't know. I could give a crap about any one's personal life who is famous. Why do people care soo much about people they don't know and will never get to know?

Trendsetter21 said:
The sad thing is soo many people care about someone they don't know. I could give a crap about any one's personal life who is famous. Why do people care soo much about people they don't know and will never get to know?

why do you care what we think? NOOB. nice avatar

jnevin said:
Holy shit. It's amazing anyone got out of that thing alive.

The worst part is where they hit....the force of the tree totally caused the back end to change directions. The force caused that John guy to cram his head into the door jam. A seatbelt would have snapped his neck anyhow. I once had my EMT license in college and I saw someone get decapitated by their seatbelt.

The only way that guy was going to be ok is if Nick stopped goofing around.

AAP said:
I like how good christians always blame tragedies on the malevolent being they supposingly worship and want to sit beside through eternity and yet, never once attribute the actions and outcome of the situation to the being that is supposingly the root of all evil and misfortune. Lucifer.

Christians all suck. Period. And Hogan always sucked. Sometimes I wonder if Vince McMahon had all his head...

manny78 said:
Christians all suck. Period. And Hogan always sucked. Sometimes I wonder if Vince McMahon had all his head...

That's a prejudice statement right there. Hitler had the same ideas about jews and we all know how happy that made the world.

Top Bottom