Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me whats been pissing you off these days guys..

Fuck out of order posts! It's like Needto read mah mind before I even posted.

Your clairvoyance scares meh.

Can't help ya with the scepter bub, but I can send some green happy feel good stuff your way!

P.S. must spread more karma around. Man I'm like uncle scrooge with my k I guess.

We dont talk about rec drugs here my man. read da rules my good bro..

This is fucking pissing me of and it is so fucking gay.

1. You can NOT post a message with links, website address in it until you are registered to our board for at least 14 days. (At the moment you registered 5 days ago). Please remove the website address in your message and resend

Lets put a end to the bitching about the site right now.. We dont play that here. Everything is done for a reasons and we all understand and respect them.. Even if you dont understand or agree you will still respect them and thats that..

Every site has something that could make it better. Every forum out there has something that we think should change in our mind. Lets just focus on the good things about this site, of which there is many,.. Thanks

Lets put a end to the bitching about the site right now.. We dont play that here. Everything is done for a reasons and we all understand and respect them.. Even if you dont understand or agree you will still respect them and thats that..

Every site has something that could make it better. Every forum out there has something that we think should change in our mind. Lets just focus on the good things about this site, of which there is many,.. Thanks

With all respect i did not mean to bitch anything. But after seeing that the Mods bitching the site to. Then i thought it was not so bad. But with all respect.

Fuck the police ACAB for life !!

that vials of UG vials of test in aus are $250/$300 upwards!! arghhhh and shipping for everything is expensive!

but on a serious note what is pissing me off.....

fucking self critical seasonal clerkships that are stressing me the fuck out
exams that are stressssssssing me out to the point im about to have nervous breakdown
confused about whether to stay in this turbulent long term relationship that im in..... seems to be good fora few months then a mega disaster happens
im studying, earning fuck all money and have a $13k debt

Now - yeah im bitching - some things stress other people out which are way less heavy, others need alot more to get stressed but i have been losing my shit lately.
Started picking up the occasional social cigarette (stopping now!), needing valium just to get to sleep to stop my mind racing, having alcohol urges because Im so fucking on edge all the time (I gave up the booze a while ago so I dont drink at all) and hardly having time to smash out the gym....

I went on a holiday to cuba/jamaica/mexico and my uni made me come to melbourne to resit the exam over 1 % point. literally received a 49%... cunts. and to top it off I just booked another holiday and uni has changed the date of one of my exams for a subject so iv had to pay for a new flight home (luckily domestic)

HOWEVER.... its only been over the last few months after being so self destructive that i came to the realisation..... what good is life if your not happy. I want to start hitting the gym again 6 days a week, who cares what other people think of me, I dont have to get the highest marks, I dont have to get a job at one of the huge commercial law firms, and I dont have to compare myself to anyone else. If things dont work out with my girlfriend then its not the end of the world. I have a great family and friends and need to focus on the positives. Not get bogged down. Might start meditation as opposed to medication..... I guess iv been feeling good the last couple of days... feel like iv had an awakening... ALL IS GOOD IN THE WORLD AT LEAST I HAVE MY HEALTH ;-)

I'm currently laid up with yet another injury... but I'm getting better. Honestly I feel fortunate. I have an understanding wife, an awesome daughter, bills are getting paid, still have a roof over our heads. Hell, if anything fuck unhappy!

Customs...

i was gonna say dudes that run their mouths over ridiculous shit in their cars then won't pull over, this happens at least 1ce a week round here, but they don't deserve the mention. what's real is this nagging knee injury that seems to be getting a lil worse regularly, and has me worried it's gonna end up surgery or lightening up on the legs routine. the very thought pisses me the fuck off. i live for heavy squats and d-lifts. fuck. will see man.

Top Bottom