Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me whats been pissing you off these days guys..

I want to give out a Big Juicy FUCK YOU to woman who think they are too good , acting like they are all:stilleto: hot and shit!! A guy wants to give them a little attention , say " Hi or Hello" at the mall, grocery store, or at a bar/lounge/grill restaraunt and all you get is a " I'm to good for you" attitude. You know what you Bitch??? Suck a pine -sol smelling cock!!!! I hate a woman who acts like she needs to be payed a million doallrs just to say hi back or not to act stuck up!! Stupid ass woman can FUCK themselves with a mopping stick!!!
I know a high maintanence or a stuck up woman when I see one. They act like they have this fine body and all, dishing you , and making you think I am to good. Well I got news for you, Biatch!!! Pussy is everywhere and I KNOW other woman need a little loving. Shit, chunky :stilleto:woman got some good ass!!! Thats right!!! Some of the best pie you can get comes from a medium to heavier set woman and they can put out a bump for yor game!!! Holla at a playa!!!!!!!!!:supercool
I been meaning to get this off my chest, and not that I don't got any game cause I DO!! You all know what I mean though,... I once asked a girl to dance many, many years ago and she said" with you??" I said " yes" and then she looked at me up and down and walked off!! She pissted me off and I yelled at her " FUCK YOU BITCH!!!!:mad:
Bitch didn't know what the fuck she missed out on........:supercool
LOL that is the best post I ever read< besides uncles articles.

what are all the little people paying for that stuff these days anyway? Bwahahahahahaahhahaaaa I remember when I used to pay for the stuff hmmm back in 2005 it was pretty expensive for a good cycle.

Needto,

Fuck you if you don't see me a shitload of cheap pharm grade Primo. God I love that shit, send it today please!!!!

UH oh......you have some great ideas there.....time for some leeches and a little quiet time on the rack for you.

lol this administration would just say that i'm a bigoted hick or alternately,
a fat cat white dude devoid of empathy and multicultural tolerance.:evil:

1. FUCK our so called leaders who are letting the freedoms that our elders fought for go down the hopper.
2. FUCK Metrosexuals. If ya can't tell a straight man from a gay man...........
3. FUCK people who don't work & sponge off of others
4. FUCK 1/2 & 1/4 Squats
5. FUCK my Karma is too FUCKING low.

I will second all of this shit right here..

progressive politicians who piss on the constitution and the starry eyed delusional idealist who empower them.

1. do not try to "reason" with despots and dictators. deal with them by way of force.

2. empower our intelligence agencies and military. give them license to do what it takes to kill terrorist and gather / extract information.

3. military strikes on countries that harbor \ condone terrorism. fuck sanctions........... sanction = F16's bombing you back to the 14th century.

4. cut taxes, initiate temporary moratorium on capital gains tax. give tax breaks to small - medium size business and their owners.

5. repeal healthcare bill.

6. close the borders. send troops to the border states to help stem drugs violence etc... let the mexican folk who are here, stay. mandate that they learn english, go through the naturalization process , intergrate into the american culture and pay taxes. all convicted
felons must be deported.

7. get back to the constitution and the basic elements that made this the greatest country in the world.

I like it

Fuck not having a decent job atm.

Fuck curls in the squat rack.

Fuck people doing curls that weigh a buck fifty.

fuck curls for bringin out teh peakz!

Fuck not being able to legally use aas.

And most of all fuck you Needto! You're prolly getting paid by teh government to illicit roid rage behavior in steroid users!

That's right I said it! We've all been clinically diagnosed as extreme cases of roid rage. All of your names are in a black book!

Game Over Man! Game Over!

Fuck!!!!!!
Watch it my man. You will have other members sayong " fuck that ban button that took muffins e-life"...

Really I got you all on record right now he is right..

j/k

Fuck out of order posts! It's like Needto read mah mind before I even posted.

Your clairvoyance scares meh.

Can't help ya with the scepter bub, but I can send some green happy feel good stuff your way!

P.S. must spread more karma around. Man I'm like uncle scrooge with my k I guess.

Top Bottom