Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me whats been pissing you off these days guys..

needtogetaas

Needto's annual fuck you thread.

Lets all get together and say "fuck you" to the people,places, and things that have been pissing us off these days. It dont matter what its about just let it out..

I say Fuck you to the assholes in congress trying to take away our right and freedoms. Mainly my right to take what ever damn supplement I choice!!!

I say fuck you to spineless bitches turner there backs on us hard core mother fuckers. Many forums like BB.com and others taking down there steroid profiles, or adding gay ass "stop steroid abuse hot lines/forums" on the front page of there forums now. How can anyone in the steroid world support something like that.

I say fuck the 16 year old who wants to do steroids. God damn it its partly your young dumb fault we get so much heat. Wait and do your time damn it!!! O and fuck you to the parrents of that kid who cant take the blame for being a shitty parent!!!

What else???

fuck my forearm injuries that make it hard to work out my biceps.

fuck having to go off cycle and fuck having to wait till october to run my next cycle.

fuck the girl who lied to me two days ago.

fuck having to eat so much damn food and not having my own chef to make it for me

otherwise life is good

fuck you to the 2 people that hogged the bench presses today doing step ups and abss...

fuck the PM system its screwed "this forum requires that you wait 30 seconds before sending another pm,please try again in 138 seconds" WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than that,I'm cool!

fuck my forearm injuries that make it hard to work out my biceps.

fuck having to go off cycle and fuck having to wait till october to run my next cycle.

fuck the girl who lied to me two days ago.

fuck having to eat so much damn food and not having my own chef to make it for me

otherwise life is good

A men to that bro. But I guess if i wanted I could make shannon do all my cooking. :p:p

fuck congress, fuck the gov, fuck obama, fuck assholes in this industry that try to scam people and finally FUCK MIPLANK lol jk love you.

Top Bottom