Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

found this interesting and scary

lot of effort for little gain though they do get to be monsters next to the rest of the world,for me arnies body anyday

Not a whole lot has changed. In fact the not-so-well-understood peptides are just further increasing any dangers. There's probably better AI's available nowadays.

HGH is probably 1/4th the cost it was back then anyway. IGF has certainly come down in price.

AAS + GH/IGF + SLIN + DIET + a lot of time in the gym = what it takes to create those kinds of monsters. Any other little supplementary thing might get them a lb or two of lbm.

In reality most people shouldn't go chasing this lifestyle. In fact, I don't even think its cool to look that big anymore (in most places of the country). I'll quote my workout partner: Once you get too big you stop attracting girls, and start attracting guys.

Not a whole lot has changed. In fact the not-so-well-understood peptides are just further increasing any dangers. There's probably better AI's available nowadays.

HGH is probably 1/4th the cost it was back then anyway. IGF has certainly come down in price.

AAS + GH/IGF + SLIN + DIET + a lot of time in the gym = what it takes to create those kinds of monsters. Any other little supplementary thing might get them a lb or two of lbm.

In reality most people shouldn't go chasing this lifestyle. In fact, I don't even think its cool to look that big anymore (in most places of the country). I'll quote my workout partner: Once you get too big you stop attracting girls, and start attracting guys.

Can you elaborate on your comment about peptides? GHRH peptides as they become refined more and more are the HGH therapy of the future. There are alot of other peptides though that I know I would never touch.

I would like to be as big as Jay for about 2 days. Just to check it out. Other than that for me...think back to Bill Goldberg in his WCW hey day. Thats what I'm after.

In reality most people shouldn't go chasing this lifestyle. In fact, I don't even think its cool to look that big anymore (in most places of the country). I'll quote my workout partner: Once you get too big you stop attracting girls, and start attracting guys.[/QUOTE]

well said

I would like to quote a buddy whos 5'9 265 (with abs o_O) offseason.. has an ameteur.sponsorship so hes probably on some serious stuff...
" in this sport, you are ALWAYS small"
its true cus its that notion of wanting to bigger and bigger...take seth feroce for ex. he competes in the 212 but he didnt even dominate that class yet this year he decided to step into the open class cause he wanted to be'bigger'

me personally I would like to look like frano columbu in his prime lol

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

Think the majority of us will agree that a Ken Waller or Surge Nubret would be a look that we all would strive for.

Top Bottom