Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me whats been pissing you off these days guys..

Fuck cottage cheese ! i'm sick of this shit....

And y'all can Fuck off too coz its time for me to eat more Fuckin cottage cheese..cheesy fuck....:mad:

man needto, I hope you read this post bro cuz I swear on everything I was about to start a thread about the shit that bothers the hell out of me lately...especially when it comes to gear, the gym, and people who dont know a fucking thing about either...Im gonna start this bad boy off and im gonna lay it all out...these are ordered specifically, not randomly...

1) Fuck the 4 assholes working out together that stand in front of the bench bullshitting about how fucked up they got over the weekend, how many bitches they fucked, and how they're getting their "pump" back this week to get ready for the upcoming weekend pool party. Im down to talk to my bros but not at the gym... You wanna chit chat go to chilis assholes....

2) Fuck the ppl who order a shit load of gear, have you get it for them, and then call you the next day to tell you they're going to have to wait another 2 weeks to get it off you cuz they have to make a car payment (or some other bullshit excuse) and they want to wait to get paid. NEWS FLASH!!! you're not buying girl scout cookies dick! get your shit together and dont ask for shit you can't afford in the first place...( I am in no way affiliated with the sale or distribution of anabolic steroids)

3) Fuck the guys who jump on their first cycle and walk around trying to fight everyone cuz they think putting on 18 lbs of water weight makes you a better fighter...FYI your face will still hurt just as bad as it did before you started AS when I open hand slap the shit out of the next one of you shit heads..be humble, polite, and respectful to everyone and most importantly please PLEASE stop using steroids as a means to boost the ego that you wished you had in highschool..you're not tough and you look like an idiot...

4) Fuck the ppl who do their first cycle, do no research on what they're taking, then call you after a week of being on test (ie enanthate, cypionate, sust) and deca and wonder why even though they've been eating non stop and lifting "like a beast" they havent gained the 10lbs they had expected to gain their first week...AS are an enhancement, not a fuckin overnight miracle drug...you want ur chest to get bigger overnight? get some pec implants...

5) Fuck the ignorant ass people that try and bash the use of AS based on the notion that they make your dick smaller, automatically make you go bald, make your heart grow to the size of a basketball, give you violent roid rages for no reason, and acne that covers your entire body head to toe...number one, pick up a fuckin book and read before you make an uneducated ass statement regarding something you have no experience with or knowledge about. Secondly, while you're reading fox news' report on the effects of AS look up the side effects of roxys oxys, and ALL anti depressants that are an epidemic in this country and that the govt gives to our kids, adults, and seniors on behalf of all the greedy motherfuckers running this place...

6) Fuck the people who only want to take oral steroids because they're afraid of needles (that being the sole reason)...are you kidding me with this shit??! listen idiot, If you wanna only take orals bc youre afraid of needles, then just join the rest of the highschool kids and uneducated morons out their that are popping superdrol like its vitamin c because they think milk thistle is a goddamn liver miracle healer...

7) Speaking of orals, fuck the moron who takes a cycle of d-bol, or a-drol by itself after you tell him to stack it with something, then 2 weeks after his cycle ends he calls and asks why he lost all 16.74 lbs he gained and why his bench dropped 35 lbs...you want results, go to a notable board (Preferably EF :)) and pick the brains of all the knowledgable and seasoned vets that can help you...lord knows you need it...

8) Fuck the grunt detector or noise detector thing they put in some gyms (i would never attend a gym like this but i know they exist)...if you have a problem with people grunting and youre a woman, go to curves...if you have a problem with people grunting and youre a man, go to hell...

9) Fuck anyone who takes steroids and bashes them in public...Dont be mistaken, I would never suggest that anyone just go around telling people they use AS, however, if youre going to support something, support it all the way...Im not telling everyone to be a martyr for this shit , but if youre using em and someone starts talking shit about them in front of you, either grab your balls and tell them to do some research, or just keep your mouth shut and bite your tongue, either one is acceptable...but dont and i mean DONT hate on all the people that stand up for it, spend time giving you advice, and use them RESPONSIBLY because you want to look good in front of someone...hypocrites...

10) Fuck the people in the gym who dont know how to lift and think that because their knees are at a 130 degree angle while theyre squatting 475lbs they are the strongest person in the weight room...a squat is meant to look like you are taking a shit on your own toilet, not in a public bathroom doing the helicopter...and its not just limited to squats, if you look like neo dodgin bullets in the first matrix when youre doing a barbell curl, it means its too heavy and you need to lower the weight..dont pull your back trying to impress your newly acquired lifting buddy...

11) Fuck gyms that play horribly bad music...their really is nothing worse than going to lift and hearing kelly clarkson or some justin beiber shit in the backround...FYI their are clean and edited songs that are perfectly suitable for a commercial gym's environment that dont only cater to the 53 year old blonde bimbo with make up on crusing for cock and using the stairmaster....

12) Fuck the twat rockets in the gym that wear tight abercrombie shirts and SANDALS....are you fucking kidding me wearing sandals to a gym? unless youre wearing them to make it easier to get in and out of your footwear to squat barefoot or your name is jesus (not pronounced hey-zeus, I literally mean JESUS) dont do that.. its bad enough youre wearing a tight pink abercrombie shirt and khaki cargo shorts, dont make me have to "accidentally" drop a plate on your foot so you get the fuckin point...

13) fuck you, pay me...

damn i feel better...believe it or not, im actually a very happy person...but theres just some shit that you can only vent to a certain group of people who will appreciate it...you all are that group...thanks for reading...much respect...

Good post. Funny but definitely true. :D

Ok guys lets not attack whole groups of people for the little things. Like people who are afraid of needles. I am sure hundreds of thousands of people out there have phobias of all kinds. Spiders,plains,trains, and other things.

Believe it or not I can stick a 18g needle in my arm 20 times and not bat an eyelash. However I am deathly and I mean deathly scared of bees. When I was 7 I fell on a nest of mus wasps and they covered my whole body from head to toe. I got stung so many times I got sick. This was in the middle of a 10 mile walk that my father used to make us go on once a week. It was at the very start of the walk. After I finely got all the wasps off of me my father made me walk the full 10 miles "yes I had a asshole for a father".. Now even if I hear a fly go by some times a jump .

I know in my head that a be sting is nothing and it really don't even hurt. But the memory of what happen that day is deep in my mind and it causes a fear i can not control. A lot of people have this kind of fear about needles and many other things in life.

MY son. My 11 year old son still screams bloody murder when he has to go get shots. He is so scared that he cries in the back seat of the care when he is on the way to the doctors office because he "thinks" He might be getting a shot. Then in order to give him his shot I literally have to hold him down. Often I am the only man in the building that can hold him down he is so scared. It takes a 240lb power lifter to hold this boy down so that he can be held still enough to be given a shit... He fights against it with every fiber of his being. He scream like he is about to die... Then when its over he gets a lolly pop and its like nothing ever happen... Rest assured this is going to play out the exact same way the next time he needs shots though...

What is it? What makes him so deathly afraid to the point it takes a 240lb man holding him down.? I dont know but when you say fuck a person who is scared of needles you have just said needto fuck your son to me. Because I know for a fact my sin is going to be like this for the rest of his life. Some where and some how he got it in his head that needles will hurt or kill him. Maybe when he got his first shots as a baby. Maybe the thought of a big medal needle going into his flesh scares the living fuck out of him. And because it scared him like that when he was young. It was a traumatizing event that is now locked into his mind and will never go away till the day he dies.

I have never liked people saying that. I have not once liked it. Its mean and nasty and un caring of other people. Maybe I even used to say that a long time ago. But now as I have ti hold down my son and look at the fear in this kids eyes when he is getting a shot. Now i can understand some people just cant help it. It cant be explained. We all know needles do not hurt, will not kill you, and they are pretty much harmless. Even my son knows these facts. Buit when it comes time for the needle these facts mean nothing to him. Something subconscious kicks in and he loses all control.

Maybe at one point you were " a little" afraid of needles. And you got over it so now you feel like a big boy and have the right to turn and say fuck you to others who have not yet gotten over it. That makes you a jerk don't it though?

So IMO lets leave the people who are afraid of needles alone. You have no Idea what it might be like for them.

Point well taken. A lot of people (especially those who are not afraid of needles) forget that many others become seriously anxious at the mere thought, not to mention the presence, of needles or, perhaps worse, drawing blood. Your story reminds me of someone I know who, every time her blood is drawn at the doctors office, faints. And I think her daughter has a similar reaction.

And about the bees, I've never even been stung by a bee (or a wasp, for that matter) and to this day I pretty much freeze when I see one hovering near me. (Partly because I was told as a kid, to avoid possibly being stung, to not move very much, do anything that may seem aggressive, or otherwise engage them -- it's worked so far.) :)

Top Bottom