Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me whats been pissing you off these days guys..

Fuck me for being out of the game and off these boards for over two years because of work, but fuck yeah for getting back in!

Fuck all those guys not getting impressed by well trained body builder by saying "of course he looks like that regarding the amount of steroids he has used" like they have a fucking clue what it takes!

Fuck all those skinny motherfuckers that every single time I meet 1 minute in to the conversation says "I'm thinking about starting lifting too, can you get me some roids?". Get your lazy ass in the gym FIRST, spanking your monkey is not considered training. Do you know how ridiculous you sound saying the same shit every time I see you?

And lastly, since this is my first post ever on EF I'd like to give a big FUCK ME for not becoming a member sooner :biggrin:

Fuch lying politicians, if their mouth is moving they are lying.
Fuck Obama (BO) he is a traitor to this country and to us.
Fuck the FDA.
Fuck mean people.
Fuck scammers.
Fuck cancer.
Fuck my shitty knees.
Fuck tendonitus, tendonoses and inflamation.
Fuck cops, mostly criminals with a badge.
Fuck gang bangers.
Fuck identy theives.
Fuck you if you cant live and let live.
Fuck big govt.
Fuck useless wars.
Fuck this Im gettingdepressed.

Fuck all those out of shap or lolingly skinny guys/girls that say "yah if i took steroids I would look like that too.
sure I would be that big if i wanted to take that crap it would be easy..........---- FUCK YOU!

Or
what you take steroids or somthing? ------- FUCK YOU.

that guy must be on roids....----- Fuck you

you got no idea the work it takes!

alot of the time the peopel takign the steroids are the one working HARDER for there workouts not LESS!

Fuck all those skinny motherfuckers that every single time I meet 1 minute in to the conversation says "I'm thinking about starting lifting too, can you get me some roids?". Get your lazy ass in the gym FIRST, spanking your monkey is not considered training. Do you know how ridiculous you sound saying the same shit every time I see you?--- I like this one too.

Fuck noisy, argumentative neighbors; they all need to be fuckin' evicted already. Or at least put everyone out of their misery and get a fucking divorce. Each of those people desperately needs to have their throat stuffed with a few of my dirty, sweaty, postworkout socks (or those of any of the muscleguys on this board).

Fuck inconsiderate, arrogant people who have too big a sense of entitlement or are too self-important to say hello or be courteous or share a public sidewalk or move a foot or two to the side when they have space or hold a door open or do anything else that would indicate they are civil human being and not some run-of-the-mill jerkwad.

Fuck people who make catty remarks when no one is speaking to them. No one asked for their fucking opinion so why the hell do they still provide it? The air is hot and polluted enough without adding your emissions to it. And the emissions from people like that, who talk too much, are basically the same whether it comes from their mouth or from their ass.

Fuck foul-mouthed, misbehaving teenage boys and girls and their ridiculous attitudes. And fuck their parents for allowing them to be that way. They need to start by washing out the mouths of brats like that with soap, taking away all their expensive, electronic toys, putting them on a strict schedule of nothing but school, homework, sleep, school again and forgetting about any afterschool activities, afterschool meetups, afterschool friends or afterschool anything until their attitude adjustment is complete and they become well-behaved children.

Fuck my bosses at work who still haven't signed off on my vacation requests -- almost three months after I put the paperwork in -- while they've granted others their vacation. I'm ready to roll up the requests and smack those people across their faces with them a few times.

Fuck this wretched economy that makes it difficult to find another job and just quit this one already.

Fuck hot, humid, sweaty, disgusting weather.

Fuck the government and its disproportionately high taxation of the middle class who pay a higher proportion of their income than either the poor or the rich yet receive the least benefits -- and then see most of that hard earned tax money go to pay for endless, pointless wars, bailing out failed megacorporations that still haven't changed their ways and providing tax breaks for big business and the wealthy.

Nice thread. Always good to let off some steam in a way that doesn't hurt people.

I say fuck you to not getting my gear in a couple days. I know it is great gear and the price is just as great, but damn, I hate waiting. I want it in two or three days MAX!

Fuck noisy, argumentative neighbors; they all need to be fuckin' evicted already. Or at least put everyone out of their misery and get a fucking divorce. Each of those people desperately needs to have their throat stuffed with a few of my dirty, sweaty, postworkout socks (or those of any of the muscleguys on this board).

Fuck inconsiderate, arrogant people who have too big a sense of entitlement or are too self-important to say hello or be courteous or share a public sidewalk or move a foot or two to the side when they have space or hold a door open or do anything else that would indicate they are civil human being and not some run-of-the-mill jerkwad.

Fuck people who make catty remarks when no one is speaking to them. No one asked for their fucking opinion so why the hell do they still provide it? The air is hot and polluted enough without adding your emissions to it. And the emissions from people like that, who talk too much, are basically the same whether it comes from their mouth or from their ass.

Fuck foul-mouthed, misbehaving teenage boys and girls and their ridiculous attitudes. And fuck their parents for allowing them to be that way. They need to start by washing out the mouths of brats like that with soap, taking away all their expensive, electronic toys, putting them on a strict schedule of nothing but school, homework, sleep, school again and forgetting about any afterschool activities, afterschool meetups, afterschool friends or afterschool anything until their attitude adjustment is complete and they become well-behaved children.

Fuck my bosses at work who still haven't signed off on my vacation requests -- almost three months after I put the paperwork in -- while they've granted others their vacation. I'm ready to roll up the requests and smack those people across their faces with them a few times.

Fuck this wretched economy that makes it difficult to find another job and just quit this one already.

Fuck hot, humid, sweaty, disgusting weather.

Fuck the government and its disproportionately high taxation of the middle class who pay a higher proportion of their income than either the poor or the rich yet receive the least benefits -- and then see most of that hard earned tax money go to pay for endless, pointless wars, bailing out failed megacorporations that still haven't changed their ways and providing tax breaks for big business and the wealthy.

Nice thread. Always good to let off some steam in a way that doesn't hurt people.

;);)

I like this guy! (no homo)

People the jack them Jeep Yj's up and put faggot ass snorkels on there shitbox....pisses me off

Top Bottom