Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell me whats been pissing you off these days guys..

Fuck peopel who borrow $ and not pay me back. But go out enjoy and spending $ on dope and bitches..

thats why i dont loan money to people. just tell them its against your religion to loan or borrow money. they usually will leave you alone after that. or even make them peform a service for you, like some handyman stuff around the house or raking up leaves or driving you somewhere. make them work for it so next time they wont be so fast to ask.

the last time i loaned money it was my X who needed money for her rent.. it wasn't much money and i had no problem helpin her out. it was like 80 bucks.

2 days later she left a check in my mailbox but i was so impressed she paid me back right away i ripped it up and told her to use it towards her school and that all i wanted was her to watch my dogs for me

Fuck tha police!

Fuck muscle and ligaments ripping after lifting 405lbs on the bench press 6x's!! Thank God for painkillers and deca!!

fuck the PM system its screwed "this forum requires that you wait 30 seconds before sending another pm,please try again in 138 seconds" WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than that,I'm cool!

owned by ef's faulty system and worthless site techs.

Top Bottom