Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

found this interesting and scary

Well insulin is pretty cheap and quality GH is much cheaper now, as are a lot of these new peptides, etc. I think it must be cheaper to be huge today that it was when GH/slin were new on the scene.

Sad. All of that to follow a childhood dream that in the end is only making them miserable...and bang dudes for cash.

He doesn't seem to have any pride in what he's doing anymore. Now he's just trying to get by while holding on to the dream of winning on the big stage. By the time he gets there he'll be 3/4 in the grave...shit's depressing. I shoulda stayed natty.

HAVE A READ, adds on to this! a buddy sent me this....

The realities of Professional Bodybuilding

Hormones are the most important part of bodybuilding of course, but which ones?

In order from most important to least important top 5...the lower ones are IMO some will make arguements about...

Growth hormone (The NUMBER ONE most important drug in bodybuilding)
Insulin
Trenbolone
Anadrol
testosterone
Gonna add in NPP b/c I love it

Let's go through drugs, nutrition, and training for pros

DRUGS: The most important factor, without drugs bodybuilders would be a bunch of flat pieces of paper onstage at 150lbs. The top most important drugs that cause the most growth, and mutation are Growth hormone, insulin, and trenbolone. All 3 of these drugs combined in the right timing and in the right doses will make your physique MUTATE. You will see changes in your physique DAILY, watching your physique grow and become more vascular and hard no matter what you eat or how you train. While on these compounds growth is not an option, you WILL get huge. There are other drugs in the equation, but that is for other purposes. These are the three that make the bodybuilders of today as inhuman as they are.

NUTRITION: Nearly irrelevant unless you are prepping for a competiton. While on Growth and trenbolone you will lose fat no matter what you eat, or how much you eat of it. Cake, candies, cookies, ice cream, fast food. You name it, pros all eat it. The bullsh!t you see on supplement ads with their diets and such is...BULLSH!T. Most pros I know don't even use supplements...not even protein shakes, creatine, bcaas, multivitamins. There is no point, a waste of money. The only thing that matters in nutrition for professionals on the amount of drugs they are on is getting enough protein and calories that their body needs each day. That's it. Everything else is irrelevant.

TRAINING: The least important of the 3. The main focus of training while on gear is to train in a way that you can repair as quickly as possible for the next workout and avoid injury. There is no reason to train stupidly heavy. On these compounds, you will feel stronger each workout you go through, this is not an understatement. The only way to avoid injury is to not go as heavy as possible each and every workout. In fact, it's detrimental to growth. Training with a moderate amount of weight with high intensity is the best way to train. Go into the gym, train as intense with good form working the muscle, then get out and let the hormones do their work. Hell, most guys just go in and barely train at all, flex their muscles in the mirror a bit, then leave. They still grow. Ronnie, phil heath, dorian. They all train that way for the cameras, it's all bullsh!t.

2007 Mr Universe
I will also add that, IMO that:

A normal person on a gram of testosterone a week who doesn't train will grow more than a natural athlete that goes to the gym 5 days a week and busts his ass (assuming they both eat the same way, even then I'd stil give the edge to the individual on the testosterone)

This is the reality of the industry we are involved in today, all your "natural" heroes are all BULLSH!TTERS
January 8

Originally Posted by LeakyQuesadilla View Post
how many times you shoot up in an average day?
Depends on the day, can have up to 10+ injections a day (most of them are broken up growth hormone doses....no reason to inject 10+ IU's in one pin...)

Originally Posted by FindYourself View Post
Is HGH useless if you do not take other compounds with it?
Not useless, but not hardly as effective. In order to get that 3D look and have mutation, it must be used in conjunction with trenbolone and insulin.

Tren=good
Tren+growth=very good
Tren+growth+insulin= maximum mutation and grow

Originally Posted by EverydayDMAA View Post
Question for OP:

Everybody recommends purely test for the first cycle you run, with no tren. What are your thoughts on running test + tren for a first cycle? Why not do this? (assume 3+ years lifting experience)
tren is a harsh compound, i'd suggest using something not as harsh to get the "feel" for it. This is a marathon not a race, no reason to start out with it. You'll end up using it in due time.

Originally Posted by CaseyJamess View Post
Also would you say basically all fitness models are on HGH?
Yes, or some type of hardening compound (unless they're the obvious natural ones who look like trash)

Originally Posted by MasterBench View Post
Interested as well, I know the guys who use orals or inject some test just to look big but don't compete use a lot of supps for support, but Im curious of the pros do?
I met phil heath once and he looked like he was about to keel over his eyes were blood shot, looked like blood pressure was 200/120, idk how these guys do it id be having a panic attack 24/7
Nope, none of us would bother spending our money on it.
Much more beneficial to us and our wallet to keep it only hormones, puttig more sh!t into our bodies only complicates the process. Hormones, food, water. That's all you need

2007 Mr Universe

Ronnie Coleman trained heavy as fuck. Not all guys do. Many dont. But theres a handful of guys that really do hit it hard.

ronnie was a beast...met him a few months back, still looked MASSIVE lol. but man do we wish the pros now looked like the golden era bber ( frank zane, arnold, colombu etc)

ronnie was a beast...met him a few months back, still looked MASSIVE lol. but man do we wish the pros now looked like the golden era bber ( frank zane, arnold, colombu etc)

They should have a non slin/hgh division. Guys on AAS only. Obviously theres no way to regulate that. Just wishful thinking. I like the freak look and the old school look.
However the 212 class they now have at the O is pretty awsome.
They kinda look like smaller versions of the heavyweights but they definatley are alot less freaky and much more asthetic.

They should have a non slin/hgh division. Guys on AAS only. Obviously theres no way to regulate that. Just wishful thinking. I like the freak look and the old school look.
However the 212 class they now have at the O is pretty awsome.
They kinda look like smaller versions of the heavyweights but they definatley are alot less freaky and much more asthetic.

the flex lewises lol yeah i hear ya ! good look but the 212 changed from 202..who knows one day the 212 will prob. be 252 lol

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

I love bodybuilding and the pros but its kinda sad what they do just win 200 grand for one competition they aren't even rich Kia Green who is in the top three in the world lives in an average apartment and lives off his supplement contract

Top Bottom