Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hulk to Nick's Victim : "You Pissed Off God!"

I like how good christians always blame tragedies on the malevolent being they supposingly worship and want to sit beside through eternity and yet, never once attribute the actions and outcome of the situation to the being that is supposingly the root of all evil and misfortune. Lucifer.

I will always hate hulk for not signing my autograph when i was 9-10 years old at the Grand Floridian Hotel in Disney. fuckin douche. he was filming that stupid show thunder in paradise or whatever.

he was such a dick about it. my mom went off on him LMAO. it was hilarious

AAP said:
I like how good christians always blame tragedies on the malevolent being they supposingly worship and want to sit beside through eternity and yet, never once attribute the actions and outcome of the situation to the being that is supposingly the root of all evil and misfortune. Lucifer.

No shit. If that 13 y/o girl got run over by a car - maybe she pissed off Satan???

r

Razorguns said:
No shit. If that 13 y/o girl got run over by a car - maybe she pissed off Satan???

r

And he was driving a Saturn with a WWJD sticker on the back.

calveless wonder said:
I will always hate hulk for not signing my autograph when i was 9-10 years old at the Grand Floridian Hotel in Disney. fuckin douche. he was filming that stupid show thunder in paradise or whatever.

he was such a dick about it. my mom went off on him LMAO. it was hilarious
That's funny!! He would take a pic with me in a bar in Clearwater beach, FL either and I was pissed.

The guy was a dumbass for not putting on his seatbelt, so his condition is mostly his own fault (remember, Nick was in that same accident and came out of it with scrapes and bruises because he was wearing his seatbelt). God has nothing to do with it.

AAP said:
And he was driving a Saturn with a WWJD sticker on the back.

LMAO!!!!!

If I was in a car with Nick Hogan and he went more than 70mph I"d immediately punch him in the face and pull the ignition. I feel for the guy, but he did get in a car and went racing with Nick fucking Hogan........that's like getting in a Veyron with a downsyndrome kid at the wheel, complete disassociation from reality behind the wheel of a 250mph missile..........you get what you get on that one.

Beat you to it!
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/8186307-post74.html

:)
Razorguns said:
Further proof why this family is such a disgusting piece of worthless garbage:

http://www.tmz.com/2008/05/23/hulk-to-victim-you-pissed-off-god/

Unbelievable. While crash victim John Graziano lies in a permanent vegetative state in a hospital with a hole in his head, Hulk Hogan says that God laid some "heavy s**t"on him because of things that he was "into." Nick agrees, saying John was a "negative person."

Nice. Blame the victim, not the person who had been drinking and was driving crazy.

r

canadianhitman said:
The guy was a dumbass for not putting on his seatbelt, so his condition is mostly his own fault

There were pics of the accident scene and anyone in the passenger seat was screwed, seatbelt or no seatbelt.

I guess my friend has stomach cancer because she pissed off Je'sus? Someone needs to remind Hogan's bald ass that he's washed up, his hag wife is taking half his funds, his mongoloid daughter can't sing for shit, and his son is a humongous douche....and his bitch tits needs to be surgically corrected.

Top Bottom