Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you train legs on a Monday?

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Monday is leg day for me. I need the extra weekend rest for today.

Heading to the gym now, it is going to be my "light" workout today. Less weight, more reps and intensity.

I am going to superset four sets of leg extensions and smith machine squats

165x20 reps leg ext / 222x20 reps squats

then it is 3 sets of leg press supersetted with lay leg curls

6 plates each side leg press x 15 reps / 130 x 15 reps leg curls

finishing off with 3 sets stiff legged deadlifts 185 for 15 reps.

I swear, this shit is harder than my heavy day. Afterwards, I eat a steak and go hit the beach for a nap.

HappyScrappy said:
I do legs Friday - it makes going out interesting.

LOL. I can imagine. On Fridays, it fucks up my whole weekend.

My daughter plays volleyball. We have to time her workouts. She has games on Tuesdays and Thursdays... so we hit her legs Thursday nights. Then she has maximum recovery time before Tuesday's game.

I work my legs Sundays or Mondays. I have both days relatively free... and I want lots of free time on leg day.

SofaGeorge said:
My daughter plays volleyball. We have to time her workouts. She has games on Tuesdays and Thursdays... so we hit her legs Thursday nights. Then she has maximum recovery time before Tuesday's game.

I work my legs Sundays or Mondays. I have both days relatively free... and I want lots of free time on leg day.

Finaject is going to have a field day with this lol

I do legs on Monday as well, in my gym everybody does upperbody first and they don't even think about their legs until Friday or Saturday. Suckas! :rolleyes:

I will be doing legs today also. I do 3 on 1 off so it ends up on a different day everyweek.

I workout legs on Mondays, too. Start the week out right. I'm doing the 5x5 program on squats right now. I've been stuck at the same weight for the past couple of weeks, but that's probably due to my piss poor eating habits. May have to take some xenadrine tonight for that little extra boost.

Back from the gym. I damn near thought I was going to pass out. I kept having spots swim in front of my eyes. The entire workout took 40 minutes, start to finish. (including warmups and 12 sets calf work.)

Fucking bitch.

Top Bottom