Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help please with question on ephedrine

ozzy

A couple of months ago I was on the homemade E/C/A stack and when I discontinued using I crashed hard. It took me three weeks just to get any energy back, I mean I could barely get out of my own way. I am assuming that is due to the caffeine withdrawals? Am I wrong on that? My question is, if it was indeed the caffeine that made me crash so hard, would I see any benefits of taking ephedrine on its own along with a lot of cardio? But if it was the ephedrine all along that caused me to crash then please let me know and I won't even think about touching it. Its not worth the hell it caused me when I came off. Thanks guys..

oz

its no tjust the ephridirine its the caffine and asprin too. as you already know they work synergyley meaning they asprin and caffine make the ephridine alot stronger. if you are gonna due a stack like that again dont cut out cold turkey but instead drop the caffine or reduce the dosage slowly and then the same for the asprin. ive used ephridine for 4 years and i only did the stack once and didnt like it but to answer you other question you can use it alone with alot of cardio, it worked for me. good luck

I'm with queeny on this one the aspirine and the caffeine make the thermogenic effect better and make it last longer. If you're sensitive to either one of these. You'd better stay of it. The only way you'll know which one it is to try them all seperately.. My advise is that you give the herbal equivalents a try. The dont work to the same degree though. But they cause a lot less sides.

Hope to have helped you a bit

Actually, you can toss the aspirin unless you are morbidly obese. This has been corroborated by research, it adds no benefit unless you have some serious weight to gain.

Studies have shown that caffien alone, when used daily can cause a withdrawl of 9-18 days. Symptoms include headache, nausea, lethargy, lack of endurance...ect.

I am sure that the ephedrine also has a period of withdrawl (can look in medline) which would only make the withdrawl worse/longer than with the caffien alone. I kinda wean myself off of it when I stop (i.e. use only once a day, then half dose a day,then none) for a period of a couple weeks.

-FC

When I've used eca and come off I've had no problems, personally. Could be because I also drink a fair bit of Diet Pepsi (few cans each day) so I didn't have to endure any complete withdrawal from any stimulants. I agree that you should taper yourself off. For instance, if you take 3 the stack 3 times daily, then redude it to once a half hour before you workout for a week or two and then drop that too. You can become dependent on the eca to have a good workout and that's not a good thing.

my friend took xenadrine for 4 monthes straight and stopped using it for about 2 monthes, the first month was nuts, he was always in a rage, like the smallest thing ticked him off, i was scared.

~WizKid :kaioken:

definitely no more cold turkey shit k? lol... I was taking four pills of Extreme ECA for two months and now 2 days ago I dropped to 3 and i can STILL feel the tiredness wearing on... lol... It doesn't make a difference in the gym cuz I'm so fucking hyper but afterwards man I just feel like laying on the bed sleeping... today I found myself taking a nap at 8PM, lol... that can't be healthy... I think I'll stick with 3 pills a day for 2 more weeks before even thinking about dropping another tab.

john

Why get off it?

I been on it for over 20 years on a every other day basis. I'm not dead yet and and my Pulse and BP are fine. As you age your energy declines anyway. You don't want to end up some old geezer of 80 being pushed around in a wheel chair. I figure I can generate youthful energy into my 60's using this stuff and other prescription items. Maybe longer. But gravity and the normal wear and tear of life will eventually wear us all down. At that point you get some good acid and any number of different other chemicals and float off into 'never never land'. Never to be heard from again. Even if you don't die outright your brain will be cooked, you won't be aware of it, and you'll be someone elses problem. Why worry about life, you'll never get out of it alive.

Top Bottom