Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Russianstar my Anti Ageing stack

russianstarr

V.I.P.
EF Logger
So I thought I'd post up some information based on my own experience.
Firstly I think looking young is important, no one wants to feel amazing but look like a shriveled up grape.

So I have compartmentalised 2 categories.
Aesthetic and internal Anti ageing.

First Aesthetic.

The first thing you want to be looking at is CYCLOASTROGENOL
This extract from Astralagus provides a few noticeable benefits apart from providing energy in abundance.
It helps eyesight, improves hair colour if it's started to grey.
It reduces inflammation, most noticeably in the skin if you have rosacea it works wonders.
It improves heart health and lowers the risk of diabetes.
It is a Novel senolytic agent, it reduces the amount of senescent cells or zombie cells (these are not good for your overall health.

BROMELAIN
This enzyme from pineapple can reduce floaters and inflammation especially in the skin, it also aids digestion.

CALCIUM ALPHA KETOGLUTARATE
This definatley improves skin texture, helps with injuries and wounds, lowers the risks that come with ageing and improves stamina.
I noticed a huge improvement in my skin using this.

INTERNAL ANTI AGEING

SPERMADINE
This activates Autophagy, the bodies natural cellular renewal and recycling process, you can guess why this is so important.
Helps with liver function, can help prevent age related diseases like heart disease, it definitely improved my energy levels and it removes zombie cells from the body.
Look for Wheat term extract not soy.

NMN
B-NICOTINAMIDE MONONUCLEOTIDE
This increases Nad+ which stimulates metabolism, and Sirtuin activity.
Ever heard why fasting is good for you, Sirtuin is activated during dating, and helps increase life expectancy, NMN does this all by itself.
Huge energy increases straight off.

I take other supplements too, q10 to help with my heart, vit c and others, but after lots of research the above stack is my go to when I'm feeling a bit rough, I will use it for 6 months straight.
During that time people often comment on my energy and how I look.
It's not just placebo as my health markers show these really work.

My next shirt Article will be on myostatin inhibitors and my experiences with them.

Thank you all.

Rs

Please let me know your Anti Ageing stacks and what benefits you have seen.

So I thought I'd post up some information based on my own experience.
Firstly I think looking young is important, no one wants to feel amazing but look like a shriveled up grape.

So I have compartmentalised 2 categories.
Aesthetic and internal Anti ageing.

First Aesthetic.

The first thing you want to be looking at is CYCLOASTROGENOL
This extract from Astralagus provides a few noticeable benefits apart from providing energy in abundance.
It helps eyesight, improves hair colour if it's started to grey.
It reduces inflammation, most noticeably in the skin if you have rosacea it works wonders.
It improves heart health and lowers the risk of diabetes.
It is a Novel senolytic agent, it reduces the amount of senescent cells or zombie cells (these are not good for your overall health.

BROMELAIN
This enzyme from pineapple can reduce floaters and inflammation especially in the skin, it also aids digestion.

CALCIUM ALPHA KETOGLUTARATE
This definatley improves skin texture, helps with injuries and wounds, lowers the risks that come with ageing and improves stamina.
I noticed a huge improvement in my skin using this.

INTERNAL ANTI AGEING

SPERMADINE
This activates Autophagy, the bodies natural cellular renewal and recycling process, you can guess why this is so important.
Helps with liver function, can help prevent age related diseases like heart disease, it definitely improved my energy levels and it removes zombie cells from the body.
Look for Wheat term extract not soy.

NMN
Ever heard why fasting is good for you, Sirtuin is activated during dating, and helps increase life expectancy, NMN does this all by itself.

I take other supplements too, q10 to help with my heart, vit c and others, but after lots of research the above stack is my go to when I'm feeling a bit rough, I will use it for 6 months straight.
During that time people often comment on my energy and how I look.
It's not just placebo as my health markers show these really work.

My next shirt Article will be on myostatin inhibitors and my experiences with them.

Thank you all.

Rs

Please let me know your Anti Ageing stacks and what benefits you have seen.
@russianstarr I like this thread but Anti-Aging I like to use HGH in terms of real health

BUT True anti-aging comes from Fasting, both wet fasting and dry fasting, thats where the true age-reduction and anti-inflammation is

@russianstarr I like this thread but Anti-Aging I like to use HGH in terms of real health

BUT True anti-aging comes from Fasting, both wet fasting and dry fasting, thats where the true age-reduction and anti-inflammation is
NMN
Ever heard why fasting is good for you, Sirtuin is activated during fasting, and helps increase life expectancy, NMN does this all by itself.

Yes I agree, for some reason the word fasting was changed to dating by my auto correct.

Fasting increases sirtuin activity.

Gh has obvious benefits, and many like the results, for anti ageing though there is very little evidence showing it decreases health markers transient to ageing.
That's why I dont include it in my stack.

in terms of what to take
there are peptides including HGH
a lot of anti oxidant type supps are good too

and in the end sometimes its not about what you take, its about what not to take. people have to remember that.
fasting is obviously the #1 weapon to anti aging because it creates autophagy in the body and increases HGH to crazy levels

I only included what I've used that works, I've used every peptide out there, none are without side effects, and many are still not fully researched or completely understood

I prefer to boost my gh naturally.

Like I said that's my stack, scientifically researched and works for me.
I didn't include epithalon as I found it stops working.
I didn't include bpc 157 or tb500 as I find them useless.
I didn't include rapamycin as it has lots of side effects.

We all have to find what works for us ultimately.

I only included what I've used that works, I've used every peptide out there, none are without side effects, and many are still not fully researched or completely understood

I prefer to boost my gh naturally.

Like I said that's my stack, scientifically researched and works for me.
I didn't include epithalon as I found it stops working.
I didn't include bpc 157 or tb500 as I find them useless.
I didn't include rapamycin as it has lots of side effects.

We all have to find what works for us ultimately.
And how we feel about how we look

papaya is also excellent for digestion along with pineapple
it contains Papain

Top Bottom