Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help/Advice for a lifestyle diet/workout routine

I would imagine if your on a soccer team you are gettin ample excerise w/ all the practice & what not.

Theres some sticky's at the top of the threads, you should go through them.
very very helpful!

:)

ok thank you from everyone, i will post on friday to let you know my exact daily lifestyle this week so everyone can get a better idea of my life and how much work it needs :)

thanks so far from everybody!

Maria

MariaGK1 said:
haha no i completely understand why youd be busy! your skills are needed elsewhere as well!

i know it does seem crazy but i can assure you my eating habits are way more than what i posted. what i am trying to say is that everything i do, my lifestyle, is unstructured, in fact the complete opposite of what atypical bodybuilder does. That is in fact why i decided to post a thread because i want that organized eating/workout routine that works so well for everybody. i'm really not looking for weightloss, i have no concept on what is right for the body (i know the basics such as, whole grains, fruits and vegetables and lean protein) but i have no idea how to encorporate everything together.

With that being said! i will post by the end of the night everything i have eaten today..

so far (it is now approx 4pm)

Wake up at 12 noon (its summer for me so i have no obligations :) )

Gym 30 min cardio (7mph) + 5 min cool down (4mph)

Meal 1 12:45pm (right after workout)( 2 cups of cheerios w/ 1/2 cup organic vanilla soymilk)

Snack 1 3pm (2 cups seedless grapes)

as for soccer i am not also playing soccer i go back to school august 5th in which my entire workout routine will change, this is just for a 2 month period, to maintain my weight and get stronger for my preseason

i am well aware of how UNAWARE i am in doing things correctly so please bare with me!

thanks so much again

Maria

Hi Maria-
You said you don't want to be a bodybuilder, but you want to gain some muscles, no? That is bodybuilding! if you want to build muscles, you can gain 5lbs of muscles or 20lbs of muscles, is up to you. so what you're saying is, you dont want to get too big.
For that you need to eat real food: protein such as Chicken (if you're not vegetarian), eggs, turkey, fish. Carbohydrates such as: oatmeal, yams, brown rice, couscous. Cherrios, grapes and soy milk is not going to help you.
That's a lot of exercise with hardly any food.
In other words, you need to eat more. About 5-6 times a day.

I'm a bit worried what she's eating while running up and down the soccer field everyday in season! Heck, even if you were goalie your body needs more fuel! MY 12 year old eats more than what is listed above for food intake per day AS she's on a travel indoor soccer team in the winter months and 2 softball teams(slow pitch and fast pitch) in summer! Oy Vey!

Maria, please so NOT take my above statement as being harsh. I'm worried about you staving yourself. Your body is going to eat any MUSCLE you have if you are NOT feeding it the fuel it NEEDS!!!

vixensghost said:
I'm a bit worried what she's eating while running up and down the soccer field everyday in season! Heck, even if you were goalie your body needs more fuel! MY 12 year old eats more than what is listed above for food intake per day AS she's on a travel indoor soccer team in the winter months and 2 softball teams(slow pitch and fast pitch) in summer! Oy Vey!

Maria, please so NOT take my above statement as being harsh. I'm worried about you staving yourself. Your body is going to eat any MUSCLE you have if you are NOT feeding it the fuel it NEEDS!!!

+1. I've gone down that path in the past, and it takes a long time to move beyond that space...

no worries, ill take any advice from you experts!

so far today

woke up at 12 and went to gym, 30 min cardio and bicepts, tricepts, chest, and abs

usual breakfast of 2 cups of whole grain cereal and cup of soymilk (after workout) around 1pm

3pm apple w/ 2 tablespoon of natural peanut butter

6pm dinner was takeout chinese with the fam i got chicken and broccoli and vegetable soup with brown rice

snacking now on approx 1/2 cup of nonfat cottage cheese and an apple

May I ask why you wake up so late in the day?lol I laugh, but I'd like to know if you do not mind.

Chinese take-out huh? Sounds good. However, I'm a food freak and the MSG in that stuff makes me walk away from take-out places.Yeah, I'm kinda funny like that. I rather enjoy making my own Chinese food so I know what's in it. Just me nagging-sorry.

Um, did you read what I read about my lil girl eating more than you? How do you feel about that statement? I make sure she has more than an apple in the afternoon IF she is going to hit the field or the weight training room at school.

I'd also like to ask you where your coach comes into play WHEN you are training for soccer? Does he/she NOT go over ANY form of nutrition guidelines? HUGE pet-peeve of mine-HUGE. How can they expect their athletes to be the best if they are NOT giving these guys and gals a total program? Drives me insane...

I've lost track, how many days have you done cardio this week again?

i wake up late because i go to bed late, and i have no job

i'm not doing soccer now but during soccer my life is a whole different story, lots of pasta, and carbs, and then during our off season when we lift its also different as well, but right now im on my own so i dont know what to do im not playing soccer right now just doing my own thing.

cardio is important because i get tested on my endurance when i go back to school, so i try to do 30 min 6 days a week at a relatively low intensity for me (7mph) in which i could probably talk to somebody while i am doing it

i want to get strong though, i am pretty muscular now being that all spring semester (january through may) our school provides us with a lifting and conditioning program in which i am not in control of how i exercise/lift

i basically posted on this forum because as much as i want to remain physically fit in the conditioning sense, i want to maintain the muscle i have built from january and continue on to get stronger.

i am well aware that when i am not being monitored i have no idea how to correctly eat or do anything to keep my shape this is why i asked.

is there anyone that could suggest a workout/diet regime for me to maintain my weight of 125 even gain some in muscle? while at the same time maintain my cardiovascular fitness as well?

tha

Top Bottom