Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

headache

DATR75

I've been training for awhile, since 92' so I've encountered pain before, but the other day I was training chest my head felt like it was going to explode, I just started taking NOX2 pinnacle, and had 3-4 servings Nitrotech within 10 hrs also a regular meal. I have used all of these products before without this result, now 3 days later I still have some residual effects, I am afraid to train, Plus I'm in Iraq without proper medical equipment to check my head... fuckin worried man,

Plenty of water, about 1 1/4 gallons a day, I have 3 regular meals 2-3 protein supplements daily, consume at least 1/2 to 3/4 gal in the gym alone, take a good multivitamin, omega 3's low carb, high protein, everything's in order, can't figure it out.

Yea man those are all the obvious,but that looks good.Blood pressure?Maybe it is one of the ingredients in your supplements? I always hsd a hard time taking creatine(headaches from hell)Where are you in Iraq?My nephew was there for 18 months, hes been home now for 1 year.I know he was at Junction City for a bit.

Get it checked out bro. Even in Iraq, I KNOW you can. There are things that it could be that you should rule out just in case. Even though it is most likely your sups, there are other things much worse that if left untreated would be a big No-No.

i agree, go see a dr asap, the headaches could be due to increase bp, which if that is the case, it could only possibly get worse and then thats a nono----also i would stop the NOX2, might be the caffeine and other stimulants in there that are screwing with you---
Liquid

Top Bottom