Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW501516 + Ostarine (MK2866) Log with Pictures

It has been a couple of weeks now. I lost some weight but not too much, however my body fat decreased significantly and muscles feel fuller.

I am getting insomnia, irregular/strong heart beat, slight chest pain and night sweats. I have occasionally have to take Zolpidem to fall asleep(but I always had problems with sleep anyway).

I had to cut down on cardio, so it's 1 hour weight lifting + 30 mins low intensity cardio. I also added more carbs to my diet.

Not sure if GW or Ostarine is causing this. Weight loss is okay, but my body looks significantly different now.

Ostarine seems to be giving a little bloating/estrogen side effects. My Exemestane will arrive in 1 week and I will start taking it straight away for 60 days, 25mg/day. Hopefully it will reduce my gyno a bit and it seems to increase testosterone, decrease estrogen with no rebound effects on discontinuation. It should work as mini PCT as well.

Last edited:
Had my blood test done today. Doctor said "everything is perfect". ECG was okay as well(had 2 days off GW and Ostarine, will resume tomorrow).

Strength is growing slowly. I now weigh 107KG.

Any update or photos mate, will be starting a course of osta myself in a weeks time so I'm in on your review!?

any updates brah.. would like some updates on the sides you might be getting

and also updates on the bf% decrease you were experiencing.

Okay. I had to travel quite a bit because of work. So I could not go to gym on regular basis, diet was not perfect as well.

My weight stopped dropping at 106-105, however waist continued to get slimmer, muscles got much bigger and strength increased a lot(I mean really a lot). Almost like if I was on a normal steroid cycle.

My muscles started looking a less puffy and smaller since I started taking Aromasin 25mg every day, no adverse effects on strength, no joint pain (I take high doses EPA/DHA).

It seems that Aromasin made me a bit lethargic, so I take old formula Jack3d if needed.

I really doubt that GW501516 gave me a lot of endurance, it's hard to judge because I take it with Ostarine. Ostarine sides(headache, night sweats, heart palpitations) subsided, GW501516 still gives heavy and uncomfortable sweating.

People started asking if I now go to the gym. No crazy results but I am getting there...

Will post pictures in 5 days when the cycle is over.

hey there,

hope this is working out for you.

i was having some estrogenic sides on ostarine too (solo). Since I did not have aromasin on hand, I have been taking low dose nolva 10mg a day, and liberal use of formastanzol while I wait for aromasin. plan to keep up low dose nolva but taper it down to 5mg all the way through to almost the end of PCT.

no lethargy, but the joints not liking it, where before they were very happy campers. And the estrogenics seem to have subsided (feelings in my chest) though maybe not externally. i do feel better about it though, like definitely do not have something going on that is out of control. Also, it may have helped to drop down to 20mg a day ostarine, but I can say I like 20mg only half as much as 25.

Thinking of adding a stano clone in to further combat the estro. cant tell if kanatandrol v3 would do the same thing.

did you mistype your aromasin dose? is it ED?

hey there,

hope this is working out for you.

i was having some estrogenic sides on ostarine too (solo). Since I did not have aromasin on hand, I have been taking low dose nolva 10mg a day, and liberal use of formastanzol while I wait for aromasin. plan to keep up low dose nolva but taper it down to 5mg all the way through to almost the end of PCT.

no lethargy, but the joints not liking it, where before they were very happy campers. And the estrogenics seem to have subsided (feelings in my chest) though maybe not externally. i do feel better about it though, like definitely do not have something going on that is out of control. Also, it may have helped to drop down to 20mg a day ostarine, but I can say I like 20mg only half as much as 25.

Thinking of adding a stano clone in to further combat the estro. cant tell if kanatandrol v3 would do the same thing.

did you mistype your aromasin dose? is it ED?

25mg Exemestane daily. Cheap Indian Xtane brand. It increases free testosterone and IGF-1. Also no rebound estrogen appears when you discontinue using it(not like with anstrozole, letrozole). It takes some time for Exemstane(Aromasin) to kick in.

I will continue it for about 40 days after I finish my Ostarine and GW. I hope it will help to reduce my existing gyno. Otherwise I will need surgery.

Okay. I had to travel quite a bit because of work. So I could not go to gym on regular basis, diet was not perfect as well.

My weight stopped dropping at 106-105, however waist continued to get slimmer, muscles got much bigger and strength increased a lot(I mean really a lot). Almost like if I was on a normal steroid cycle.

My muscles started looking a less puffy and smaller since I started taking Aromasin 25mg every day, no adverse effects on strength, no joint pain (I take high doses EPA/DHA).

It seems that Aromasin made me a bit lethargic, so I take old formula Jack3d if needed.

I really doubt that GW501516 gave me a lot of endurance, it's hard to judge because I take it with Ostarine. Ostarine sides(headache, night sweats, heart palpitations) subsided, GW501516 still gives heavy and uncomfortable sweating.

People started asking if I now go to the gym. No crazy results but I am getting there...

Will post pictures in 5 days when the cycle is over.

Dont want to argue with a person or doubt their experiences but nothing in this world has given be endurance like gw.I know everyone is different but it worked so well for me in that area, its really hard for me to believe lol.

Keep the results comming . im still following

Top Bottom