Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW501516 + Ostarine (MK2866) Log with Pictures

You may also want to use a light a.i...ostarine has been known to aggrivate gyno, especially at your bf. Forma would suffice for this

Agreed, my nippless always get puffy when I run Osta, even when I dosed it just at 12.5 mgs day.
Good luck with your weight loss, man! Once you manage to drop a bit of weight, you will feel great, and it helps you to just keep on at it!

I know this from my own experience, I managed to lose about 35-40 kg few years ago after I began my TRT and got my shit back together. The feeling you get from succeeding in it is fantastic, and keeps you motivated to keep going on and improving yourself.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Day 5. Still early but endurance increased a lot. I can now run for 1:30 hour with little effort.
No improvements in weight lifting, in fact it probably got worse(lower weights used, might be overtraining). I had extreme workout yesterday and my muscles are not sore at all.

It seems that I lost some weight but I don't want to weigh myself yet. The weather is too hot here. I don't know if it's GW or hot weather at night time(no aircons in London) but I can hardly sleep. It could be the low carb diet disrupting my sleep as well...

Just added Cyanocobalamin 500mcg/day injections. I will inject Cyanocobalamin for 20 days.

As for Osterine no estrogenic side effects noticed yet. My existing gyno does not get worse, nipples are not sensitive(although the right nipple is puffy as always).

Day 5. Still early but endurance increased a lot. I can now run for 1:30 hour with little effort.
No improvements in weight lifting, in fact it probably got worse(lower weights used, might be overtraining). I had extreme workout yesterday and my muscles are not sore at all.

It seems that I lost some weight but I don't want to weigh myself yet. The weather is too hot here. I don't know if it's GW or hot weather at night time(no aircons in London) but I can hardly sleep. It could be the low carb diet disrupting my sleep as well...

Just added Cyanocobalamin 500mcg/day injections. I will inject Cyanocobalamin for 20 days.

As for Osterine no estrogenic side effects noticed yet. My existing gyno does not get worse, nipples are not sensitive(although the right nipple is puffy as always).

How often are you doing that amount of cardio?

It might be a placebo effect but it seems that my body temperature is a bit higher than usual(after taking ostarine and gw).

This is me now at 111 KG(day 1 on GW and Ostarine), after 2 years of no exercise, drinking lots of beer, eating shit and smoking. Gyno is obvious now. I will try to reverse this "mutation" in 6 months(at least partially).

I will also post updates every 10-15 days.

Any advice would be appreciated.

i will be following bro, you are not as far away from where you want to be as you think.

How often are you doing that amount of cardio?

Every third day. I usually do 30-60 mins + weight lifting.

Weather is too hot here, got really tired yesterday and only managed to do 30 mins of cardio, then left the gym.

I sweat like a horse now. My RHR before bedtime was 95 BPM. It could be because of the ketogenic diet, extreme sweating. I increased my sodium, magnesium intake and I also increased my carbs a bit. Heart rate is Okay today.

Had good sleep for 8 hours. On my way to the gym now ;)

I'm in bro! Great to hear feedback on the Peroximod GW . The Stuff is dirt cheap in comparison to researchsarms . Osta takes about two weeks to kick in so from then you should start noticing improvements . But Osta does cause sleep issues and for some (including me) it caused night sweats in the first couple of days . Not sure about GW causing any sleep issues. Don't mention the weather! its horrible man, luckily for me before the heatwave kicked in I left my local hardcore gym and joined an inner-city plush air conditioned gym

I wouldn't expect much in strength gains if you're doing a boatload of cardio, especially from sarms. They'll help with muscle retention when burning that many cals but I'm not surprised that you haven seen a difference in weight training. Then again, osta hasn't really peaked for you just yet

Top Bottom