Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good OTC cutting agent for women (Activate Xtreme MASS-FX or Decavol)?

beatchica

Good OTC cutting agent for women (Activate Xtreme MASS-FX or Decavol)?

Details:
I am 5 feet, 114 lbs, 21% body fat looking to reach the 18-19%, in terms of body fat. I am well into my 40's and still working out hard and eating clean. I am a personal trainer and focus my sports nutrition on food based and pharmaceutical grade supplementation.

Supplements I do take:
All are pharmaceutical grade, i.e. 25 mg of DHEA a day, Glutamine, ALA, Fish Oil, Whey Isolate, SamE, MSM, Glucosamine, Calcium Citrate, Arganine, Creatine and a green phyto + B-vites.

Diet and Exercise:
Clean diet and strict regular workout routine; weight lifting, cardio (interval training) along with flexibility training, performed on different days throughout the week. I like to lift heavy and focus on improving and increasing my 1RM over time for all exercises. I keep a training log as well as a food journal.

I have been consistently working out daily for over 20 years.
Daily Calorie intake range from 1,500 on lighter workout days to 1,800 on heavier workout days. Nutritional focus is on good, balanced micro-nutrition.

Hurdles:
As a women in her 40's, (for men too) it is hard to maintain the level of hormones at this age that you need to build the lean mass and body fat levels of what I could do with diet and exercise alone, when I was in my 30's. I am years away from being premenopausal, but can tell the difference in my energy, recovery and gains as I have aged.

Goals:
I would like OTC supplemental help at this age to get that ripped, hard muscle look that I was able to achieve in my 30s on exercise and diet alone. I have good muscle mass, but would like to have my muscles look more harder, lean and cut. In a nutshell gain some lean hard muscle mass and loose some BF.

Considering the following supplements:
Activate Xtreme
MASS-FX.
Decavol

Want to avoid:
I want to avoid caffeine based or ephedra based substances.
Anything that makes me more cranky or aggressive as I am already an angry little piss ant by nature.
Avoid any supplements that cause masculization and virilization

Any suggestions or thoughts on cutting supplements that are beneficial to women (Including brands, doses and cycles, for someone on the small side.) would be appreciated.

Thanks much.

Goals:
I would like OTC supplemental help at this age to get that ripped, hard muscle look that I was able to achieve in my 30s on exercise and diet alone. I have good muscle mass, but would like to have my muscles look more harder, lean and cut. In a nutshell gain some lean hard muscle mass and loose some BF.

Considering the following supplements:
Activate Xtreme
MASS-FX.
Decavol

Want to avoid:
I want to avoid caffeine based or ephedra based substances.
Anything that makes me more cranky or aggressive as I am already an angry little piss ant by nature.
Avoid any supplements that cause masculization and virilization
Hi welcome to Elite. I haven't heard of or tried any of those fat burners. Hopefully someone that has can chime in with there experience.

As you are getting older you might want to have a blood test done to check and see where your levels are at exactlly for your thyroid as well as free test just incase they have fallen below normal ranges and a Dr. can medically perscribe something.

I have never tried those fat burners you mentioned.

I have a minor heart condition so I have to be careful what I take.

If you want to be stimulant free I recommend taking these:

ECGC
Forskolin
L-Carnitine

I have tried allmax rapid cuts and I liked them. They have caffeine in them, but it seemed to be ok with me. I do drink 1 large coffee a day anyways.

Welcome to EF!!!

Those products you listed are non-hormonal natural testosterone boosters. I am not too sure if those would work as designed for a woman or if it would be safe to take them??

Hi welcome to Elite. I haven't heard of or tried any of those fat burners. Hopefully someone that has can chime in with there experience.

As you are getting older you might want to have a blood test done to check and see where your levels are at exactlly for your thyroid as well as free test just incase they have fallen below normal ranges and a Dr. can medically perscribe something.
Ditto. No need to wait for perimenopause symptoms. Our hormones begin to change as early as age 26.

I too have no experience with the agents you mentioned.

Welcome to EF!

Thanks for the responses.

Good advice on the blood test, which I do have completed every year.
Ranges are within normal for someone my age, but looking to get a little more anabolic hormonally, now that I am well into my 40's. Would like to achieve this with something OTC.

Has anyone out there tried any of these?
Activate Xtreme, MASS-FX or Decavol

Thanks for the responses.

Good advice on the blood test, which I do have completed every year.
Ranges are within normal for someone my age, but looking to get a little more anabolic hormonally, now that I am well into my 40's. Would like to achieve this with something OTC.

Has anyone out there tried any of these?
Activate Xtreme, MASS-FX or Decavol

This is key....there is no reason you should live with normal ranges for your age. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having the same hormone levels of a 20 year old when you are 50.

Hopefully someone will chime in on the supplements...you may also want to post in the supplements forum.

Thanks Ironwings!

You comment is so on the money. This is exactly what I am looking to do with OCT supplements.
"This is key....there is no reason you should live with normal ranges for your age. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having the same hormone levels of a 20 year old when you are 50."

I am going to post in "supplements" forums as well.

Thanks again and please keep in touch with any suggestions.

Top Bottom