Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those of you doing incline bench press be careful.

Wow, hope you heal soon, man.

FreakMonster said:
Not that I know of. Stick to dumbbells.

Freak, I'd imagine this sort of injury could also happen using dumbbells - don't you think?

ebear said:
Wow, hope you heal soon, man.

Freak, I'd imagine this sort of injury could also happen using dumbbells - don't you think?

Also curious. Do pec tears happen at the bottom where you "stretch" the muscle a bit, or somewhere in the middle of the movement? If it happens at the bottom stretch, it seems dumbbells could be even worse.

TRAINHD said:
Sorry to hear that Bro did you just jump up in weght?Possible that maybe your tendons might not have caught up with your muscles yet?Either way Bro sorry to see this happen to anyone just dont let it keep you out of the game to long underworld is right what does'nt kill you makes you stronger.Peace Bro
Yeah my tendons may have not caught up to my muscle. Doctor says most likely I will have to get my tendon reattached. Most likely I will be getting surgery. No upper body for 6 months and I will be in a sling 4-6 weeks minimum.

Maybe use sust instead of test for the healing. When I tore my right quad - 3 weeks into cycle, I carried on with just 250mg a week. My quad healed about three times faster than my physio had predicted "given ideal circumstances".

FreakMonster said:
Really? So keep the test and deca running until I heal?

Sorry...been out of town (still am) in Hungary for a while.

The AAS should help you heal. Most people who tear muscles on AAS are taking MUCH more than what you are looking at. You are looking at a total of 550 mg a week total and I'd say that the least I've ever heard of with that kind of thing would be 3x that.

B True

FreakMonster said:
Doing 250 mg of test and 300 mg of Deca. Could have been the problem.

I first saw this,i was thinking more like dbol was the reason because you get so tight on it somedays.But it might be the test to,it did a number on my forearm tendon that seemed to never go away.Couldnt lift heavy for 3 weeks easy then i added some naps and in 2 days was feeling strong again and it finally went away..Seems weird...Deca dont know.But when i try to scratch my back and i get that painful pull in my pec i think of this and how easy it seems it could happen..Guess this is just another wake up call for people about inclines bench.

FreakMonster said:
Good news, My tendon is still attached and I won't have to get surgery. I just need to go see a Physical Therapist.
Thats great news Bro,surgery did'nt sound like to much fun :worried: Just glad to hear you wont have to go under the knife :D

I wouldn't try to over analyze what caused it. It could have just been overuse that built up over time. It's probably a combination of 3 or 4 factors as well. Main thing is to just concentrate on healing. You have to do your physical therapy with the same passion that you use for your regular workouts.

By the way, a lot of powerlifters have torn pecs on the flat bench.

Top Bottom