Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Log Sus, Deca

Today i did back and Bi's and definately lifted hard and felt stronger. cant wait till after week 4 to hopfully start seeing my weight go up faster. did dumbells unstead of bench today to mix it up. but after acouple more times of dumbells ill be stickin with bench propably the rest of the cycle. And i had my bicepts pumped as hell. They were burning so good i felt like my stretch marks were stretching more so i put a bunch of pregnancy oil on them.
Ate the same as ive been in the last couple pages. but with acouple of needto's protein bars thown in there to up the cals to right where i want em.
Havnt been able to sleep much in the last couple nights. I just lay there and sweat and feel my heart beating like a squirels. anyone know anything that helps this?

Sex will help you sleep :)

Needto's bars will give you some quick cals nodoubt .

Brad.

im definately still getting stronger. today worked legs again, and yesterday was back and tri's. Still gaining alittle weight too. im 186 today, so im almost up 10 pounds from the start, but i know propably 3-5 is water. I can tell im getting alittle bigger in the mirrore too, but not a ton yet. I just love getting stronger though, its the best feeling.
Still eating the same diet, but i got some ezekiel bread and im eating a PB and J once a day, and somtimes ill make french toast with the bread too, and eat it with no sugar syrup.
Monday will be the start of week four, so i should be feeling everything full on hopfully, and gaining more weight. my sleep has been kinda shitty though, have a 4 week old baby so im just sleeping whenever i can.
Anyway.... back to eating

Yeah i hope so, Its crazy how good working out can feel. It always feels good, but its like having sex right now, and i could do it all day. I have to force myself to leave, so i dont overwork myself. somtimes i still dread going into the gym, but once i start i never want to leave.
Today im not working out. triing to recover and eat. Sunday is my only off day.
Started taking HCG yesterday. The little insulin needle is awsome compared to the 23g ive been using for the gear. cant believe some people use the 18g needles... DAMN
alright gonna go make some food for the week, and eat somthing
Oh yeah, like the avatar gladiator haha

Yeah i hope so, Its crazy how good working out can feel. It always feels good, but its like having sex right now, and i could do it all day. I have to force myself to leave, so i dont overwork myself. somtimes i still dread going into the gym, but once i start i never want to leave.
Today im not working out. triing to recover and eat. Sunday is my only off day.
Started taking HCG yesterday. The little insulin needle is awsome compared to the 23g ive been using for the gear. cant believe some people use the 18g needles... DAMN
alright gonna go make some food for the week, and eat somthing
Oh yeah, like the avatar gladiator haha

haha yea try and recover thats when you grow. Shit I use 25g needles but they are so small they always start bending and probably tear my shoulder the fuck up

im feelin great i dont ever want to come off, youll be there sounds like you already are my man

the avi is sick! haha it reminds me of my buddy who looks so roided out and he only weighs 175

glad to see everything is going so well

Thanks guys, Weighed in at 190 today. so that was pretty cool. acouple people in the gym have come up and told me im getting bigger today too. So im exited. Pretty sure i can get about 15 more pounds on this cycle if everything goes this good. than ill be at 205.
Anyone think it would be beneficial to turn my 10 week cycle into a 12 weeks cycle? would i get more gains that way... or just more sides and feel worse coming off.

ive been takin .5mg adex EOD for about 1.5 weeks now. My nips arent as sore. but the stupid lump is still under my right nip. Today doing chest with dumb bells, the dumb bell kinda rested on the lump before i pushed them up, and it hurt like hell.

anyone think i should be taking .5 mg adex ED unstead of EOD?
Thanks

Thanks guys, Weighed in at 190 today. so that was pretty cool. acouple people in the gym have come up and told me im getting bigger today too. So im exited. Pretty sure i can get about 15 more pounds on this cycle if everything goes this good. than ill be at 205.
Anyone think it would be beneficial to turn my 10 week cycle into a 12 weeks cycle? would i get more gains that way... or just more sides and feel worse coming off.

ive been takin .5mg adex EOD for about 1.5 weeks now. My nips arent as sore. but the stupid lump is still under my right nip. Today doing chest with dumb bells, the dumb bell kinda rested on the lump before i pushed them up, and it hurt like hell.

anyone think i should be taking .5 mg adex ED unstead of EOD?
Thanks

as long as oyur nip doesnt get sore you are fine, i wouldnt worry about getting rid of the lump till after. i understand it hurting when you put a dbon it but just try and keep it under control. i guess im lucky, week 11 for me and no signs of gyno anywhere

im doing a 12,13 weeker just because its my first and i wanted more gains, why not? i owuldnt go more than 12, im doin 12. illl et you know how these last 2 weeks go for me and if its worth it or not

Yeah man, let me know how that goes with the extra weeks. I might order 1 more thing of sus 250 if it goes well.
So ive been stuck at 190 for the last 3 days god damnit.... I dont know if HCG takes apitite away or what.. but ever since i started takin it ive definately noticed im like gonna gag while shoving my face. I decided im gonna add one more big thing to my diet everyday. today i ate a qdoba chicken burrito, but there like 1000 cals. so thatll get me up to like 4200 ish. its not perfect calories, but what the hell, im not staying at 190. Fuck abs

ive got some tren ace that i really would love to add in right now 50mg ED (350 a week) is that too much stuff for a first cycle? would it make my gyno worse? seriously if it doesnt make my gyno worse i can handle any other side.
Still loving the way i feel in the gym, and am lifting like a freak.

Top Bottom