Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do You Think That There Is Real Parabolan Theses Days?

skg

I had the impression that production was stopped a long ago, but a dude claims he has access to real para. do you think it is possible?

SKG

Personally, I wouldn't even give it a second thought. Even if it is real, it's gonna be sick expensive, and you can easily and affordably attain Tren by other means.

The answer is absolutely, posetively NO. There are some underground labs that claim that they are producing the same esther, but that last amp of genuine Para was probably shot AT LEAST 10 years ago. If somebody tells you they have it they are misinformed or lying.

skg said:
I think If I can find inj para it would be better than messing with converting kits.
I agree, but you're talking ~$100 for 4000mg of Fina and absolute certainty as to the validity of it. Too bad Ttokkyo Tren is not out yet, it would give you another option that will undoubtably be cheaper than REAL Para.

I seriously doubt the "underground" Parabolan (TH) is actually Parabolan.
People who were using "GGA$$'s" TH like they would real Para (1-2 injections per week) weren't gaining shit.. But when they started using their supposed para like regular ol' trenbolone acetate/fina (ie EOD injections), that's when they started seeing gains. I thought the thing that made Para so superior to Tren Acetate was the fact that you didn't need to shoot it as often (because of its longer half-life)?? So either "GA$'s" TH was just relabled TA, or there is really no difference between the two esters.

Top Bottom