Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol, Dbol, Dbol....

slobberknocker said:
Dbol was my favorite oral for a while. Now I'm at the point where I'd need around 100 mgs/day to get the same effects I used to, and it's just not cost effective for me anymore.

I never really bloated on dbol too bad. That's individual though.

Shit slobber. That's depressed me. I'm about to start 3rd cycle (prop/dbol), both previous had dbol in (deca/dbol (25mgED) and sus/eq/dbol (20mgED)).

How many cycles have you done, whats your stats - I hope your one big mean f**ker, who has done 20 cycles..... I never want dbol to lose its punch.

Yeah yeah yeah... Dbol is hard on your liver and Dbol makes you retain water.

But I agree with some of the earlier posts. Nothing starts up gains in strength and size as quickly or dramatically as dbol. In my experience, the key is just doing relatively short durations (4-5 weeks) and using it as a stacked jumpstart for injectible cycles.

I've tried longer duration dbol cycles (8-12 weeks), but but after about week 8 I start seeing diminishing returns.

Paul Allen said:

Shit slobber. That's depressed me. I'm about to start 3rd cycle (prop/dbol), both previous had dbol in (deca/dbol (25mgED) and sus/eq/dbol (20mgED)).

How many cycles have you done, whats your stats - I hope your one big mean f**ker, who has done 20 cycles..... I never want dbol to lose its punch.

I haven't done 20 cycles, just one long one for the last year and a half or so. I'm 6'1, about 350 lbs. I don't know my body fat percentage, but my abs are smooth. Not that I care because I'm not a bodybuilder. I'm a powerlifter-turned-football player, lol.

Top Bottom