Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Diet

NFG123

All

Im switching to a cutting diet starting Monday. I have clen, ECA and will be running this:

Week 1-7:

500 mg sustanon

Week 1-2:

25 mg dbol ED

Week 4-9:

75 mg FINA ED

-------------

I am running this short cause I have run the last three weeks as a bulking cycle with T, dbol.

I will alternate clen, ECA for two weeks at a time until I am done and use HCG in weeks 8-9 before clomid therapy.

My stats are:

13% bf
5'9"
208 lbs

I need a good cutting diet to follow: mainly % of cals from protein etc.

I have a SHITLOAD of myoplex and will be drinkkng this with milk at least 2x ED. so please consider this. One wil be after a workout ... one will be some other time.

If you could give me a good diet, as well as cardio suggestoins, id GREATLY appreciate it. I want to cut to 5% bf, and gain another 10-15 lbs of lean mass on this cycle ... preferably 10 to end up at 205, 5-6% bf for the summer.

Thanks guys (I am taking 1 mg ldex EOD too)

NFG

Your goals are unrealistic my man. Cutting to 5% bf will sacrifice muscle mass...This is why contest diesting is so hard on bbers. While cutting to extrememly low levels of bodyfat you are simply aiming to PRESERVE AS MUCH MUSCLE as possible. What it would take to go from 13% to 5% would require the loss of muscle mass as that is very severe dieting and unnatural to human nature. Loosing a few %points of bodyfat is another story, but getting "ripped" and peaking your physique is a whole new ballgame. Gaining any muscle while cutting like this is out of the question. Not loosing any muscle is nearly impossible as well....even with AS. When cutting you can only hope and try to maintian as much muscle as you have built. Human physiology simply doesn't work that way. Your best bet about going from 13-5% would be to take your time(as in half a year). The slower you go the less muscle you loose. 10-15 pounds is bulking cycle gains. Once calories are restricted, as they would have to be to get down to 5%bf, muscle hypertrophy takes a back seat to more vital functions of the organism. The body also will decrease muscle mass in hypocaloric time as muscle tissue is the most metabolically demanding tissue in the body. It is a burden for a "starving" body to maintian and thus it is shed to ease the stresses of caloric restriction and to allow what resources are coming into the body to be used for more important functions. You need to re-evaluate your goals. Just to give you an idea. If you were to diet to 5% your weight would probably end up in the 165-170 range.

NFG123 said:
All

Im switching to a cutting diet starting Monday. I have clen, ECA and will be running this:

Week 1-7:

500 mg sustanon

Week 1-2:

25 mg dbol ED

Week 4-9:

75 mg FINA ED

-------------

I am running this short cause I have run the last three weeks as a bulking cycle with T, dbol.

I will alternate clen, ECA for two weeks at a time until I am done and use HCG in weeks 8-9 before clomid therapy.

My stats are:

13% bf
5'9"
208 lbs

I need a good cutting diet to follow: mainly % of cals from protein etc.

I have a SHITLOAD of myoplex and will be drinkkng this with milk at least 2x ED. so please consider this. One wil be after a workout ... one will be some other time.

If you could give me a good diet, as well as cardio suggestoins, id GREATLY appreciate it. I want to cut to 5% bf, and gain another 10-15 lbs of lean mass on this cycle ... preferably 10 to end up at 205, 5-6% bf for the summer.

Thanks guys (I am taking 1 mg ldex EOD too)

NFG

you can run 4g of gear per week and your goals will still be unrealistic, growing while in caloric defecit (which is by the way required for fat loss) is very unrealistic. your goals are conflicting in nature, the best you can do is not gain any fat while adding muscle (if you have superior genetics) but gaining muscle and loosing fat at the same time? forget it, pick one goal, either grow, or loose fat

Alright,

After some reevaluation, I decided to change my goal to gain 10 lbs of muscle and cut 15 lbs of fat ... I know this seems unrealistic but I am still below my natural limit, IMO, so it won't be that hard.

I lost roughly 5 lean lbs of muscle and cut 10% bf last year in 6 weeks with no drugs, not eca, nothing, not a thing.

I think with clen, eca and this proposed cycle, I can do this guys ... I just need some diet suggestions and cardio suggestions.

If y ou are right and I fail, you can say I told you so ... but I think I can do this ... and I'll take shots to prove it.

NFG

NFG123 said:
Alright,

After some reevaluation, I decided to change my goal to gain 10 lbs of muscle and cut 15 lbs of fat ... I know this seems unrealistic but I am still below my natural limit, IMO, so it won't be that hard.

I lost roughly 5 lean lbs of muscle and cut 10% bf last year in 6 weeks with no drugs, not eca, nothing, not a thing.

I think with clen, eca and this proposed cycle, I can do this guys ... I just need some diet suggestions and cardio suggestions.

If y ou are right and I fail, you can say I told you so ... but I think I can do this ... and I'll take shots to prove it.

NFG

good luck

Back to the topic of the threaed ...

Can anyone help me out with a diet for doing this?

Thnx,
NFG

Let us do some simple human physiology and a little math here.

To loose body fat you must force the body to tap into its stored energy reserves. This would be bodyfat stored in adipocytes. To induce lipolysis you have to create a certain hormonal environment that triggers the adipocytes to break down triglycerides into a usable energy for the body. The energy created by this break down would then go on to fuel the body due to insufficient resources being ingested(food). To signal the adipocytes to break down stored fat requires a caloric deficit. The pancreas is responsible for this. When well fed the body produces insulin which turns off lopoysis and turns on glycogenesis and muscle protein synthesis. If TOO many calories are consumed insulin activates various enzymes and hormones which are responsible for lipogenesis(making fat). When calories are low the pancreas senses this and releases glucogon to stimulate the release of stores liver glycogen to provide blood glucose. Once liver glycogen is drained the body needs an alterate energy source. Glucogon then binds to adipocytes catylizing a chain reaction that eventually leads to the release of stored fat to be used as energy. Epinephrine and Norepinephrine are also released as a result of calorie defficiency. These two adrenal hormones also stimulate lipolysis. Cortisol is also released to assist in the break down of fuel sources. This is where muscle catabolism comes into play while dieting. Unfortunately the muscles requirements are pretty far down on the "things to do list" when calories are restricted. What amino acids the body needs to maintain energy balance will be taken from muscle tissue. Muscle is very energy expensive to maintian. It takes a great deal of energy simply to maintian muscle mass, let alone the incredible metabolic demand to grow it(esspecially large quanities as bbers have). Growing muscle requires an abundance of calories. To grow muscle you need to ingest more calories than you consume. This creates an anabolic environment in the body due to the hormonal and enzymatic environment created by a hypercaloric diet. Same pricipal as lossing fat...only backwards. Insulin is secreted to shuttle nutrients to the muscle and. In this environment fat release from adipocytes is minimal and what triclycerides and glycelrol molecules are released are generally re-esterified. Loosing one pound of fat requires a caloric deficit of 3500 calories. To induce this state upon the body puts it into a "defensive" mode and it will slow its metabolism by lossing extra muscle that would be simply a burded and stressor on lifes functions. Gaining muscle in this state would only further exacerbate the "threat" so the process of muscle growth is turned off for survivla purposes. Loosing 15 pouunds of fat is a caloric deficit of 52,500 calories. That is quite a traumatic state for the body to be in...which is why muscle mass is almost always lost while dieting. To gain 10 pounds of muscle would require a great deal of ADDITIONAL resources(as in excess calories). Resources not availible while in a hypocaloric state.

Beezers said:

To loose body fat you must force the body to tap into its stored energy reserves. This would be bodyfat stored in adipocytes. To induce lipolysis you have to create a certain hormonal environment that triggers the adipocytes to break down triglycerides into a usable energy for the body. The energy created by this break down would then go on to fuel the body due to insufficient resources being ingested(food). To signal the adipocytes to break down stored fat requires a caloric deficit. The pancreas is responsible for this. When well fed the body produces insulin which turns off lopoysis and turns on glycogenesis and muscle protein synthesis. If TOO many calories are consumed insulin activates various enzymes and hormones which are responsible for lipogenesis(making fat). When calories are low the pancreas senses this and releases glucogon to stimulate the release of stores liver glycogen to provide blood glucose. Once liver glycogen is drained the body needs an alterate energy source. Glucogon then binds to adipocytes catylizing a chain reaction that eventually leads to the release of stored fat to be used as energy. Epinephrine and Norepinephrine are also released as a result of calorie defficiency. These two adrenal hormones also stimulate lipolysis. Cortisol is also released to assist in the break down of fuel sources. This is where muscle catabolism comes into play while dieting. Unfortunately the muscles requirements are pretty far down on the "things to do list" when calories are restricted. What amino acids the body needs to maintain energy balance will be taken from muscle tissue. Muscle is very energy expensive to maintian. It takes a great deal of energy simply to maintian muscle mass, let alone the incredible metabolic demand to grow it(esspecially large quanities as bbers have). Growing muscle requires an abundance of calories. To grow muscle you need to ingest more calories than you consume. This creates an anabolic environment in the body due to the hormonal and enzymatic environment created by a hypercaloric diet. Same pricipal as lossing fat...only backwards. Insulin is secreted to shuttle nutrients to the muscle and. In this environment fat release from adipocytes is minimal and what triclycerides and glycelrol molecules are released are generally re-esterified. Loosing one pound of fat requires a caloric deficit of 3500 calories. To induce this state upon the body puts it into a "defensive" mode and it will slow its metabolism by lossing extra muscle that would be simply a burded and stressor on lifes functions. Gaining muscle in this state would only further exacerbate the "threat" so the process of muscle growth is turned off for survivla purposes. Loosing 15 pouunds of fat is a caloric deficit of 52,500 calories. That is quite a traumatic state for the body to be in...which is why muscle mass is almost always lost while dieting. To gain 10 pounds of muscle would require a great deal of ADDITIONAL resources(as in excess calories). Resources not availible while in a hypocaloric state.

Damn Beezers! Good answer as usual. You must type fast... :)

Beezers said:

you tell'em beezer,

NFG, come on man, that cell tech that you have flashing under your SN is not doing the trick anymore? isnt it suppose to make you gain 10lb of muscle in like a day or so and loose just as much fat at the same time????

Top Bottom