Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Correct Usage Of Ala

EL GAUCHO

Hi,
Can you please remind me what the best way to use Alpha Lipoic Acid for fat loss?
I know to take ALA before carbohydrate containing meals. But I don't remember how much to use for the amount of carbs ingested.
I have 500mg caps.

For regular ALA I'm not sure. I have the r-ALA (Glucorel) for the AF Store, it's more potent than regular ALA. It comes in 100mg capsules and I take one with every 30 grams of carbs I have.

So I'd say at least double that for regular ALA.

500mg ALA? i use the same (Not from Sports-nutrition.net are they?)

Anyway i use 1 tablet 30 minutes before i ingest a carb meal. So far so good

Yeah mine are Sports-nutrition.net too.
Good value.
500mg seems really low though.
I seem to remember doses of 1-2g per carb meal for body composition (in the days when ALA just came out)?

fuck man...i just bought ala for the first time, 50mg pills...oh well, i got 100 tabs for 8 bucks...what can i expect

R-ALA

I am addicted to Carbs. I bought the R-ALA and I still see I am getting leaner. I know when I have high carb days so I have to carry my R-ALA to work with me along with Biotin. Good Results so far.

Babyfaced Assassin: NO, what I meant was I think thats not enough of a dosage to impart an effect on body composition.
I'm popping 1-2g (2-4 caps), per meal.
Thats what I seem to remember as being the consensus. I can't check cos the search facility does not work for me any more!:rolleyes:

Top Bottom