Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

coming off cycle. which cutting stack should i run?

damn 360 worth of albuterol
450 worth of sarms
300 worth of support
plus hcg es.

not looking at dropping 1200 plus on a bridge/cut. mite just try gw50 with a fat burner of some sort

if you don't want to do SARM's then just do the GW + T stack RXno17 supplement... 20% off discount and banner is in my signature below. http://w3.teststackrx.com/109.html <<< link and codes are
Buy 2 get 1 free GET1FREE
or 20% off HZI7WTBZ

1 cap a day lasts 90 days.. 2 caps last 45 days and is ample amount. so for the price after discount you get a lot of bang for your buck. this is exactly what I am running after my summer cycle and so far i have kept my strength and size.. i love the stuff.. and i sleep HARD on this stuff and wake up refreshed

and then later on in the future you can do SARM's once you gain a bit more experience

once you do decide to hit sarms unique and ag guys are your places for research chems :)

True but if that was the only expense in my life all good. Just came off cycle which burnt a hole in my pocket as it is

fair enough..

just go with GW 10 mg per day, and MK 25 mg per day. That is 300 bones for 8 weeks. Then pick up Unleashed and some D-AA for PCT.

Is the gw50 from unique chemicals the same as they Just increased there 50 to 20mg per ml n it's only 60 a bottle compared to sarmsearch at 150

if there was something to leave out, then albuterol would be the choice but i would definitely run s4 bro... in the sarms world, s4 would be comparable to winstrol... its going to give you the most muscle hardening and lean muscle... mk would act more like a tbol with the strength and a bit more size but s4 is definitely the most potent of the three... REGARDLESS, running either of those is going to require a mini pct... HcGenerate ES will be enough for the entire pct but it is going to be necessary bro...

Top Bottom