Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canadian Teens to be beheaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
heatherrae said:
I can't believe how crazy everyone on this site is. Truly, I'm beginning to firmly believe that the majority views on this site in no way reflect the reality of the world. God forbid. It would be a rotten place to live. You guys don't want to protect innocent kids from being barbarically murdered?

I think I should find a better place to hang out.

I'm sure many people will support your decision

Razorguns said:
Isn't Canada fighting to release a teenager who killed a us soldier in a foreign country?

Didn't a 3-time deported illegal murder someone in Toronto last year?

In the US - killing two girls will make you die in prison. In Canada, you'll have ppv, conjugal visits, fast food, board games and then be out in 12 years. Awesome!

Bottomline: If u wanna do crimes - do it Canada.

r

Actually Canada isn't doing shit for Omar Khadr.

And what part about the Crown being forced to offer Homolka a deal didn't you understand? Someone in Canada that kills two young girls is in prison for life just as her former husband is. She would have been too if certain evidence surfaced before they made a deal with her to testify against Bernardo.

You guys are sewn up pretty tight though. My brother has to pay $500 a year to the US government to gain access because he has a record for marijuana possession 15 years ago. Good to see you guys don't fuck around with those dangerous mofos that smoke the odd blunt.

blueta2 said:
someone is looking for drama today
Not in the mood for your ridiculous comparision. Never did I say I didn't care about these two kids you jerk! Go find someone else to argue with today
I think I hit a nerve with you. It isn't a ridiculous comparison. You basically were all up in arms when I had a dillemma about keeping an animal in my home who was causing a health risk. Basically, if I had taken her to the pound, where there is a chance that she could have been killed via lethal injection, I would be a terrible person.

HOWEVER, you don't think anyone should intervene for these kids who are going to have their HEADS CUT OFF WITH A BIG KNIFE, all because they made the big mistake of killing a kid in self defense.

Sorry that it got you that worked up that I pointed out your opinions on these matters. If that isn't truly your feelings, then maybe you should elaborate on how you stand. It seems from the thread that you are saying that there is no need to intervene because they were stupid to go back to that country to visit their family (ever think that kids don't really have a choice whether or not to go on vacation with their family or not?). So, for their price of stupidity, beheading isn't too strong of a punishment.

Defend your views. Dropping bombs is a little immature don't you think? lol.

Sorry, as much as you love kitty kitties, I love children about 3000 times more.

heatherrae said:
I think I hit a nerve with you. It isn't a ridiculous comparison. You basically were all up in arms when I had a dillemma about keeping an animal in my home who was causing a health risk. Basically, if I had taken her to the pound, where there is a chance that she could have been killed via lethal injection, I would be a terrible person.

HOWEVER, you don't think anyone should intervene for these kids who are going to have their HEADS CUT OFF WITH A BIG KNIFE, all because they made the big mistake of killing a kid in self defense.

Sorry that it got you that worked up that I pointed out your opinions on these matters.

shhhhhhhh, you're giving me a headache. And now your drama is going to bring the other nuts in here.
seriously, just go away today ok and find someone else to fight with.

blueta2 said:
shhhhhhhh, you're giving me a headache. And now your drama is going to bring the other nuts in here.
seriously, just go away today ok and find someone else to fight with.
LOL...

sorry that you can't defend your views in a mature manner.

heatherrae said:
LOL...

sorry that you can't defend your views in a mature manner.

I can defend anything, I just refuse to give in to your need for drama. There is a difference.

blueta2 said:
I can defend anything, I just refuse to give in to your need for drama. There is a difference.
LOL...priceless.

You think you can get back to the topic at hand?

and as far as drama, I debate opinions when I feel strongly about them. I rarely resort to red karma and name calling. Who's the drama queen here?

Back to the topic at hand, I like you and think you are a good gal in almost all respects, but I have noticed that you have this dislike of muslim people and feel that they are sort of taking over Canada. I think maybe your opinion on this is colored by the fact that these kids came to Canada from a Muslim country, perhaps. ??? I think you may have had a much different gut reaction had they been native Canadians, but I could be wrong. It's just a hunch.

Last edited:
heatherrae said:
Wow, so you are all about saving the lives of cats who piss everywhere and are useless as hell, but you don't care if children get beheaded after being attacked by thugs.

Priceless.

no kidding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom