Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cali's CONQUER 2013 Log

How did you do this weekend?
Get any workouts in?
Lets hear from our bestus.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Hey everyone

I've had some personal issues this week and haven't been posting much. My diet has been crap for the last three days. I hit the gym last night and trained chest, along with 15 mins cardio.

Weight was up 3 lbs on Monday but mainly due to the carb fest I had Sunday!

Ill be back on track soon.

I was in the gym on Thursday and trained back and did 45 mins of cardio. My son came with me this morning to gym and we did shoulders and only about 15 mins of cardio.

I've been back on the douche bag diet this week but weighed in at my lowest this morning. I'm feeling better and am getting back on track. I spent some time today getting a more formal meal plan together and will be starting that Monday so my posts will be a bit better.

I have posted in the past about my issues with my ex. He's like a bad disease and never quite goes away. My life has become a little bit like a bad Sopranos episode. Sadly, the stalking laws in Canada are pretty crappy and restraining orders only get you so far. The situation rears its ugly head once in awhile and takes a lot out of me. It's one of those things that you don't really understand until you live it. I certainly had no idea!

That being said, I'm busting my ass to get my life back to normal and am almost back on track! Usually takes me 2-3 days to put it back together.

Have a great night everyone! :)

Ill get my updates on tomorrow! I'm back on track and have had some good workouts. I've also tracked calories for the last three days. It's always eye opening to actually count and measure, even when you think you know!!

Sleep well all! :)

In the gym doing shoulders and now some cardio. I've had a good week workout wise and am on track. I've been tracking my lifts again an it's great to push myself and see those small increases each week.

My diet is not bad but I'm still at about 70% effort. I'm averaging about 2000 calories but my macros are off. Protein is too low and fat is too high.

I guess I'm still doing IF eating but I need to even it out more. I seem to do most of my eating at night. Idk..I'll get the macros down first and then decide. IF is more convenient for me so we will see.

Oh no!!! The douchebag diet again?!? That sucks, Cali. I wish I had some helpful advice for you. Have you thought about hiring a hit man? Lol ;)

Top Bottom