Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cali's CONQUER 2013 Log

Hey All...really behind in my posting! I seem to be hitting the site more on my phone and need to actually sit down and update. As with most weekends, I'm sitting in parking lots or soccer centers, but will get it up soon.

Yesterday was weigh in day for me. I'm down 2 lbs this week. Hit a new low...for the last couple years anyway. I've decided I'm going to go 10 more and then look at a cycle. Need to get a little more fat off first.

And man...still freakin sore!! LOL

Nice work on the 2lbs thats a great job!
Being soar has its advantages. Uhhh I think?

Can I get us a 5 gallons of baby oil?

Caligirl I just wanted to thank you for the replies :) really appreciated it. Good luck with your goals and keep it up :)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

Ok...so behind in posting. My sleep has been off and I'm struggling to keep up with everything.

I'll post my back workout from last week, as promised. I've gone back to the MaxOT type of training because I like it, it's in and out in 45 mins and it seems to work for me. The basic premise is 5 warm up sets and then 2-3 sets to a max of 6. Should be hitting failure by 6.

Seated Cable rows - closed grip (was my warm up exercise too)
3 sets x 6 reps x 90 lbs

Wide Grip Pulldowns
8 x 75 lbs
90 x 7
95 x 6 (will start here next time)

Closed Grip PD's
95 lbs x 6 reps x 3 sets

1 Arm Hammer Strength Row's
2 sets x 6 reps x 55 lbs

This one was to see where I was at and where I can start from. I was sore for a good 4-5 days after this but it felt great!

Thursday - trained shoulders and had another great workout. My shoulders were burning!!

Friday was arms. My training partner does an arms day. I threw in some abs, as well.

Saturday - rest day

Sunday - legs

Monday - chest - super sore from this workout.

Tuesday - rest day. I slept like crap Monday night and went right from work to 4 hours of soccer for my kiddo, so am feeling exhausted today. My usual super big gulp of coffee hasn't worked it's magic yet. ;)

Last night I had a cheat meal. I was craving McDonald's fries so went and ate some. So bad I know but OMG, they were good!! I then got to listen to my son, the health freak, quote me fat and sodium grams all the way home. Way to kill it for me kid! LOL

Top Bottom