Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cali's CONQUER 2013 Log

Looking very good!
Keep up the great work. Your inspiring me to try to keep up with my goal of doing a show in April. I have a lot of work ahead of me. But thank you for helping me keep motivated!
You are the bestest.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Looking very good!
Keep up the great work. Your inspiring me to try to keep up with my goal of doing a show in April. I have a lot of work ahead of me. But thank you for helping me keep motivated!
You are the bestest.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I am SO happy to see you here! And thank you!! I'm lovin the new avi 4T. A show would be great. If nothing else, it's motivation to keep going. Whatever I can do...just let me know. I'm behind you 100%. :)

Thursday I trained shoulders and did 20 mins of cardio.

Last night, I did some ab work and extra triceps. And then hammered out 50 mins of cardio. I did the run two minutes/ walk two minutes intervals.

This morning I had to have my son downtown at 7:30 to do the SAT test for university. I had great plans of being in the gym early but am feeling pretty tired today so I came home and went back to bed! I may just take today off completely or do some cardio a bit later. I've been in the gym every day this week.

Saturdays are always a gong show. We had this SAT and will go right from there, across the city, to soccer training #1, home for an hour, haircut for the boy and then training again starting at 9:45 pm!! Of course, at the opposite end of the city!

On a personal note, it was weird this morning. I dropped Ethan (my son) off and just felt this huge rush of emotion. Teared up a bit. Naturally, he thinks I'm retarded and left the car muttering "women". lol

My son will graduate this year and is hoping to go State side for college. I went to the US on scholarship when I was 17, so it's kind of a family thing but it's becoming real for me. I have raised him from day one by myself and he's been my whole life and I guess I never thought I'd be looking at empty nester's syndrome at 40!! We've been going through the recruiting process with a couple of American universities and I've really struggled with it. I have questioned if I have anxiety but I think it's this subconscious thing where if I don't deal then it's not real. It's incredibly exciting and an amazing experience, so don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled for him but I've had this inner struggle about him leaving. Anyway...my personal insights of the morning. Far too early and not nearly enough coffee for such a Dr. Phil moment!!

I'm off to Costco!! Have a great Saturday everyone! :)

Took yesterday off completely. I'm sitting in the gym parking lot waiting for my training partner currently. Legs today! My motivation is pretty low. Hopefully the caffeine kicks in soon! Lol

Goal this week is to tighten up the diet. I'm going to start counting calories.. Get a better sense of exactly where I'm at. My body feels hungry today. Usually takes me about two weeks and then things work better and I can eat more!!

So trained legs on Sunday and took Monday off. It has been so freakin cold here (-42 with windchill) and I have just felt exhausted. It's funny how the cold will do that to me. I could barely keep my eyes open at work. I forced myself to the gym yesterday and trained chest but skipped cardio. All I wanted to do was go home and get under a blanket and hibernate!!

I think I slept 8 hours last night but still struggling today. I woke up with a wicked headache too (probably from being in bed too long).

So, it's been an off couple of days for me. The scale is unchanged and this is where I need to get myself together. I can do well for a couple of weeks but I need to have that kick in the ass and get the plan in place or I'll ever so slowly just slide back into bad habit world. I haven't heard back from my nutrition girl so I'm thinking she's out of town. I just have to do it!! It's ironic that I can sit down and help others with their programs but doing it for myself seems to bring mental blocks! Just do it!!

How's that for the self motivational talk?!? It's not working!! ;)

Come on girl, we are all with you and we all want you to do great!

Top Bottom