Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blut Wumps Another 25

UrlMighty said:
Thanks for the free Plat BW. You get my vote.

I can't believe someone would actually vote just so they could get a free plat. I find that dispickable.

I'm just posting to close this thread.

Many thanks to everyone who posted for your help, observations and advice. It was a good experience for me and I think I learned a lot from it. I hope others also gained from it as an example of an 'assisted' 5x5. It's just a shame that the intensity phase collapsed as it did.

blut wump said:
I'm just posting to close this thread.

Many thanks to everyone who posted for your help, observations and advice. It was a good experience for me and I think I learned a lot from it. I hope others also gained from it as an example of an 'assisted' 5x5. It's just a shame that the intensity phase collapsed as it did.

It was a good run and a good read to see the weights you were moving.

I guess this the end of this thread just shows that we're all human and something you never think of like getting sick for a good week can throw a wrench in things, just like that.

I look forward to reading your next journal, what are your plans?

First job is to see what's left of my strength and conditioning. I've ordered a bar and some weights so that I have more options for exercising at home too so I'll see how that fits in. I haven't really thought much beyond that yet.

Yes, it's a shame about the ending, but I think it was a good run and I found it interesting seeing how much volume you could take whilst 'on'. Looking forward to the next journal if you keep one.

Introspective said:
I can't believe someone would actually vote just so they could get a free plat. I find that dispickable.
lol at you suddenly becoming a plat after saying that. Have you voted yet? :)

I see your one-week anniversary Plat has expired AB. It's been such a long time since I was non-Plat that I've pretty much forgotten the differences and how much I take for granted. Do you miss anything about being Plat? My Plat expires fairly soon.

I hadn't noticed until you pointed it out. I think it must have expired just now. I probably shouldn't say this on the open forum, but the Firefox ad-blocker works wonders for making the site usable once you've configured it with suitable wildcards. The non-plat PM box can only hold 50 messages so you have to clear them out once in a while. My k power has halved, roughly, but that's not strictly a problem for me :). I used the search a couple of times, but I'm used to not having it and probably won't miss it.

To be honest, I come here for training info and to converse with likeminded people such as yourself. The bells and whistles brought by a plat membership don't add much to that, but each to their own.

Well sorry to see the end of this run. OTOH, I hope the runs have ended.

(I am sorry, I'm sure you've had your fill of lame diahrrea jokes)

Anyway, IIRC you've set a bunch of PR's this time around, so no complaints, right? Intensity phase would've been nice to see though. Why do you always get sick/injured when the fun starts? ;)

I'm beginning to wonder whether I'll ever workout again. I've sprained my ankle if not worse. I did it on Monday and, with some Ibuprofen, it wasn't too bad yesterday. It was in pain through the night, last night, however, and I'm hobbling around with pain and a very pronounced limp now.

Still, it's a fine example of going from the sublime to the ridiculous.

Top Bottom