Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blut Wumps Another 25

Lol, being ill really sucks.

I just got back from the gym after a light workout. I went to 100Kg for 3 sets of 5 on squat and bench and 85Kg for bent rows. Nothing actually felt hard but everything was a struggle to do even the abs to finish off with. Towards the end of the rows I felt light-headed and sweating.

Still, it was important to get this simple workout in just to stop the downward rot. I'd lost another two pounds by this morning and I could tell in the gym mirror that there was less of me than just a few short weeks ago.

Still, it seems like the illness is over. Thanks to everyone for all your well-wishes and apologies to everyone for a rather disappointing end to the program.

blut wump said:

I just got back from the gym after a light workout. I went to 100Kg for 3 sets of 5 on squat and bench and 85Kg for bent rows. Nothing actually felt hard but everything was a struggle to do even the abs to finish off with. Towards the end of the rows I felt light-headed and sweating.

Still, it was important to get this simple workout in just to stop the downward rot. I'd lost another two pounds by this morning and I could tell in the gym mirror that there was less of me than just a few short weeks ago.

Still, it seems like the illness is over. Thanks to everyone for all your well-wishes and apologies to everyone for a rather disappointing end to the program.

Glad to see you're back at it.

Don't worry about the workout today, the first day back after being sick is always a train wreck.

You'll be back at full stride by the end of next week.

Yeah, give yourself a week.....coming back from a layoff is completely different than coming back from illness. After being sick, you just feel light, shaky, and unconditioned.

blut wump said:

good stuff. I just got over a 2-week bout of the flu. The first day back in is light, but it makes you feel better!

Top Bottom